Any Conventions or "Big" events~Jan.25-31?

Wendi

Wanna be at Disney World!
Hi!

I was wondering if there are any "Big" things going on during the week we are going to be there. Not that it's a bad thing, we would just like to know if we need to avoid any areas.

Thanks, Wendi

OH MY! 10 days.

We are going to be there the 25th-30th for the Lotusphere conference. It is being held at the S&D and there will be a lot of people there, but not to the point that I would say it is "crowded". This will be our third year at this conference and it has never been very crowded.

HTH. :D

I'm not exactly sure what all is going on around there that week, but I think it's a lot. I know about Lotusphere and I know there is a national dance team champ. beginning on the 30th. But I think there must be a lot of other conferences, too. We were supposed to go at this time (had to change for other reasons) and it was impossible to get rooms in the EPCOT area (at any rate) and pretty difficult to get rooms elsewhere at the AP rate, which is what we needed. We had to cancel but after we did, just for giggles I put into Google something like "January, 2004 Walt Disney World" and a whole lot of conferences came up. I was kind of glad we had to cancel. Don't know how many of tthe cheerleaders or conference goers would make it into the parks, but it just seemed like for an off time of year, there were going to be a lot of people there. Just my thoughts.

Hi Wendi!!
you must be getting so excited!!!!!!!!:teeth:
The only thing I know is going on that weekend is at the Hard rock live a Nca cheer and dance competition. We will be there!!
GO GEMZ!!!!!! :teeth: :teeth:
I wouldnt worry we were just there the for the marathon and the hotels were buisy for the weekend but hte parks were ok. It got really dead on Tuesday!!

Hi Everyone,

Thank You so much. I know that there usually is a Convention going on somewhere on Disney Property at almost every time of the year. So I am not really worried too much about that.

tnkrbell,

You bet I am excited. I only have 10 days and if I had my way I would be packing right now. So the parks where pretty empty after tuesday? I can't wait.

Thanks again everyone.

Oh, I had to tell someone. I got my Personalized license plate for my Yukon XL. It's Dizney! Is that wild or what.

YEAH!

Wendi

Cool license plate!!!!!:) Lucky you!! Here in Florida all the great plates are taken!!! Mine is Tink 66!! (my Dads racing number was 66 and Tink was taken I didnt want just any number):sunny:

Thanks,

I'm glad that I am not alone. I was thinking I needed a support
group. I like the Tink 66. I lucked out with mine.
My husband really wanted Diznee, but Dizney was our second
choice. We like it.

Thanks, Wendi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter