lwilliam

<font color=deeppink>Goofylover<br><font color=tea
After reading Tink 33's disaster with SuperShuttle, I've crossed
that one off my list....shall I go with GoldenWest? It is quite
scary not booking Disney transportation, but I do NOT like their
times on getting to the ship.
Comments, please.
Thank you.

Other than the one post who had a great experience with Golden West, I haven't heard anything about their service, good or bad.

I'd really like some info too, as that is who I was going with for our DL/West Coast cruise transportation.

Fran
:teacher:

Just bumping to see if anyone out there could shed some more light on Golden West, than what little we've seen posted.
Thanks!
(I'm tempted to use them, they are about 30.00 cheaper (one way) from Anaheim to LAX) (private towncar)

I.ve also booked Golden West. I had Super Shuttle booked but didn't like what I had read about them. Any info about Golden West would be appreciated. Thanks

Long time lurker, finally decided to register so that I may provide some helpful information in return for all of the helpful information I have received here.

I have used Golden West Express twice now. I would highly recommend them. The vans were very clean and the drivers were very polite and courteous.

They were early both times for the pick up from the hotel to the airport (we had to fly in & out of LAX). When we arrived at the airport, we had to call for pickup. The first time they were there right away and the second time we had to wait maybe 10 minutes at the very most, but it was a Saturday afternoon.

I will use them the next time I go to DL.

I have posted a couple of times about how much we liked Goldenwest when we used them last December. That might be the review somebody was talking about! Very prompt, reasonable and friendly driver that was so nice to my elderly, fragile mother. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter