Any college grads applying?

me! I'm graduating in December as well and plan on applying so I can stay in florida while the rest of my friends finish up their senior year. But I am having second thoughts because I have heard many horror stories about working for Disney.

I did the program in '08 and I had a good time. I worked QSFB which sucked and I had roommate drama but overall, I enjoyed it. If you love Disney World, there is no better job since I went to the parks all the time. I'm only applying for a few roles and if I don't get one that I want, I won't do it since I want to turn it into a real job lol

I am graduating in December. And applied for Spring!
I only choose a few roles as well, because at this point in my life, I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do.
Had my phone interview this morning, so now I'm playing the waiting game!
Best of luck to you!

I'm graduating in December and applying for the CP and a few PIs :)

I did QSFB Fall 2008. Don't listen to the horror stories!! It's an awesome time :) :)

I also graduate in December, and applied for only 3 CP's and 1 PI, in order for me to graduate in my option, i have to do a internship in my field, so i only applied for jobs in my field, Resort & Lodging management.

I graduate in May and can't wait to do the program in the Fall of 2012. I'm itching for my school to do this years meeting so I can get some more info.

I graduated this last May and I'm currently doing the CP. I had always planned on doing it earlier in my college experience, but in the end I'm so glad I waited until now because it gave me the chance to study abroad in my junior year. :goodvibes

I'm absolutely loving the program right now. Good luck to all of you soon-to-be college grads! You've worked hard and the prize is in sight! If you have any questions about the program feel free to message me.

I graduate this December and I will be applying for Spring 2012. Anyone else graduating and applying?

I graduate in December and just got accepted earlier this week! I'll be a character attendant :) Hopefully I'll be meeting some of you in a few months!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter