Any codes still good for this Aug?

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
I know that is late, but, my friend just decided to do a last minute trip to MK, just trying to help her out. Thanks for any advice!:goodvibes

I know that is late, but, my friend just decided to do a last minute trip to MK, just trying to help her out. Thanks for any advice!:goodvibes

Hi Jenny Gt -- Not sure if you were seeking hotel codes, but if so, the room only, general public booking code from now through September 29, 2007 is BUK, and the Florida Residents code is FDS, both of course are subject to availability with certain restrictions. Contact number is 877-939-3732 or 800-828-0228.

Hope this helps!

Yes the numbers are for the Disney Travel Company.

Hi Jenny Gt -- Not sure if you were seeking hotel codes, but if so, the room only, general public booking code from now through September 29, 2007 is BUK, and the Florida Residents code is FDS, both of course are subject to availability with certain restrictions. Contact number is 877-939-3732 or 800-828-0228.

Hope this helps!

Unfortunately, I believe BUK (and BUL) general booking for Sept had to be booked by 07/28. I called Monday and couldn't get them :(
AAA Rates and the FDS are available though.

Unfortunately, I believe BUK (and BUL) general booking for Sept had to be booked by 07/28. I called Monday and couldn't get them :(

This is correct. That promotion had to be booked by July 28th.

My trip is booked and paid for since March. Could I call and get the code applied now?

FYI: I was able to call today and get a AAA Rate at CSR for $116 night for a standard view. Not that much more than what the BUK code would have given I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter