• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any codes for Vera Bradley?

mum4jenn

<font color=purple>My dd is the love of my life!!<
I have some things in my shopping cart...the 60% off stuff and was hoping for a code as well.

I don't have a code - but does anyone know if they will ship to WDW? I'm in Canada, and thought if I could get items shipped to WDW next week while I'm there it would save me some money.

Teresa

Don't count on the shipping being quick right now. I ordered early last week and the status says it's still in the warehouse.:confused:

If you sign up at FatWallet dot com & go through their CB, you get 5% back. I've been going through them for various retail purchases for years.

Don't count on the shipping being quick right now. I ordered early last week and the status says it's still in the warehouse.:confused:

I ordered last week as well and my status still says its in the warehouse, but...I received my order on Saturday!!!

I ordered my Hipster on the 14th and still have not got it :confused3

It's not a code, but Sunshine Rewards is reporting they'll have free shipping on Cyber monday, 12/1.

That would be nice as well...I guess I will hold off for a few more days then.

they may not have what you want if you wait...if its 60% off..I waited a couple days and missed what I wanted.

THat could be truw also. I am only picking up a few $4 and $5 items to give the people in the food service office. I might go ahead and order though.

We tried ordering some things at my work...figured we would share shipping. By the time we got back later in the day, things were gone. Just a thought.

I placed my order on 11/11 and still haven't recieved it yet. It says it is still placed at the warehouse. I'm starting to get a little frustrated especially since all of my order is for gifts and I spent $200.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter