Any Chat tonight?

AlisonB

<font color=990000>Bonzo's DW!!<br><font color=blu
I usually see a reminder at some point on a Thursday - is there any chat today?

Yes! There is Chat tonight, just haven't had a chance to post the notices yet....<b>8pm, be there or be square</b> hehehe.

Angie...did you see my reply to the other thread and the suggestion to sorting your chat problem Kath/Nativetxn posted on the Tech Board? Are you still having trouble?

Penny :)

Yes Penny i've seen the replies and suggestions but nothing will let me login just keep getting a page that says login failed:(

Angie,

Have you tried using either the Java option or the HTML option instead of i-chat? Maybe that'll work better...

Penny :)

I've tried them all............i get the same problem every time - invalid login. I've even tried registering in different names.......it registers ok but then when i try to login it just fails!

I'm going to check with our techies and see if we can figure out what's happening :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter