Any Chance Of Kids Going Free Again?

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I remember some of the tours offered a great discount where kids could go for free, but can't recall when it was offered. DisneyKevin -- Any hints that ABD might offer it again. Also, if we were to book an itinerary and the discount was offered, would we still be able to qualify for it?

I know that one of the tours where kids went free was the Hawaii one -- and that has been discontinued. Don't know if it was discontinued because even that promotion couldn't fill it, or if the decision not to continue it had already been made.

Hi All,

Adventure by Disney started with just a few Adnetures in 2005 and most of the families onvolved were invited to go.

2006 brought several additional Adventures and travel agents and travel professionals were offered the chance to go at a discount. There were also incentives for families to travel.

2007 is seeing the number of Adventures doubled and there are currently no discounts available, other then athe early booking discounts if booked prior to 12/2/2006, but some of those discounts are AWESOME.

I think we are going to see this work very much like the early years of Disney Cruise Line. DCL entered the cruise market as a newbie and look where it is now. Conde Naste Traveler readers just nominated it as one of the top cruise lines in the world....up against Regent and Crystal...two of the most luxurious and expensive lines sailing. DCL lost to Regent.....but it's some mighty stiff competition.

I believe the same sort of thing will happen with ABD. Disney has entered the guided tour market as a newbie and we have seen what they can do with a new product.

I think we will see these tours become very popular. We are already seeing an increased interest.

Please keep in mind that ABD is offering a limited number of early booking slots for each 2007 Adventure. When those slots fill....the price goes up.

If you would like to look into your own Adventure, you can go here for all of the facts:

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/abd/

I'll be happy to answer any questions or help with your reservation.

You can reach me at ABD@wdwinfo.com

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter