Any chance of getting two air mattresses into a Value or Moderate room?

tigereye

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I'm planning a trip for my kids (DS-16, DS-14, and DD-13) and I for later this year, and they've pretty much reached the point that they can't sleep together any more. I know the practical thing is probably to rent a larger place offsite for the 4 of us, but I'm being stubborn and clinging to some irrational hope that we might be able to make an onsite room work. :blush:

Just wondering if anyone has tried to get two twin air mattresses in a room at a Mod or Value?

Thanks,

Mike

We did the air mattress thing last year. We put it righy in between the beds at cbr. We only used one. But i gaurantee u could get another at the ends of the bed. U will b squished...but its just at nite. When ds got up in the morning we just leaned it against the wall. The maid even left additional bedding. Super nice!
At cbr it can b done. I m not sure bout values...but i would figure out a way lol.

I would say one is do-able in a value, but not two. I've had both a single and double air mattress at Pop and the single was okay, but the double was wedged between the foot of the bed and the wall. Because you have to move the table to put the air mattress where the table usually goes, I can't imagine where you'd fit a second single.

The only thing might be if your youngest is petite and could sleep on a narrow width thing, like a pool float, in lieu of an air mattress?

Look at the all star family suite. It is value located but moderate priced. lol. 2 bathrooms and separate sleeping space for 3 in the living room and a king bed in the bedroom. The reports from adults sleeping on the modular flipouts in the living room are okay, so unless you have 2 over six feet tall it should be okay.

for moderates there is only CBR - PO or CSR would only allow 1 in a regular standard room.

CBR's rooms is as big as AKL or WL rooms.

now you will have to deal with the fight over the real bed vs the smaller twin beds.

isn't there a resort that had bunk beds??
then if 2 could share the real bed - not sure if OP is male or female so don't know if OP could share with DD or maybe younger DS or just add the air mattress to that room & make the kids take turns on the bunk beds & air mattress

I do know the values let rent a roll away bed but only one per room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter