Any chance getting a Castaway excursion?

suensarah

Earning My Ears
My family is up in arms because I didn't book the stingray adventure for our CC day. Any chance we will be able to reserve it when we get on board? Our cruise is in 10 days!

My family is up in arms because I didn't book the stingray adventure for our CC day. Any chance we will be able to reserve it when we get on board? Our cruise is in 10 days!

Have you checked online whether it's still available? You can book excursions up to 3 days prior to your cruise.

If it's not available online, you may be able to get on a wait list once onboard for any cancellations.

Are you on the Fantasy? I cancelled one today for 6/21 four people.

We were on the Magic in April for a B2B. For both stops at Castaway Cay we signed up for the 3 pm Stingray Adventure when we were on the island. The first time it was almost 2 pm when we registered. On the second stop we signed up around noon. Neither group was very big, we got lots of time to feed the stingrays then swim with them. A bonus: the water was warmer in the stingray enclosure than on the family beach!

We didn't book it until we were on the island that morning - didn't seem to be an issue with availability (this was middle of summer on a full boat).

I think they probably only have a fraction of the slots for advance reservation, so I would check again either once you're on board, or that day on the island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter