Any Central New Yorkers In This Formum?

I was a diver at Liverpool. My name's up on the wall. We lived on Falcon Drive.

I don't live in NY, we are from NJ but I thought this was a good place to ask you New Yorkers a question. My older daughter is very interested in Marist College in Poughkeepsie. We are curious about the surrounding area ,should she decide to attend in Sept. Most importantly, which airport will be closest if she needs to fly directly to our OKW home? Any thoughts will be appreciated.

I have not read through the entire thread so not sure if anyone answered you. I live and work close to Marist. Closest airport is SWF Stewart International in Newburgh, NY. Jet Blue has direct flights to Orlando!

We're from out in Buffalo, but we stop at the Wegmans in Liverpool on our long drives to NH that we make many times a year. I think pretty much everything outside NY City is the same anyways right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter