• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Canadians planning for April?

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Would love to know how you plan on spending your Aulani vacation. This would be our second trip there. Really looking forward to it given we cancelled 4 trips over the pandemic!

Would love to know how you plan on spending your Aulani vacation. This would be our second trip there. Really looking forward to it given we cancelled 4 trips over the pandemic!
Was booked for March,,had to cancel,,,now booked for July ,,,let us know how April was please

Going mid-March, fingers crossed…

10 days of beach/ocean/poke/malasadas/kayaking/paddle boarding. Yes - all things we could do (except for poke and malasadas) in California, but we need to burn a few years worth of our DVC points, so why not….

We‘ll be repressing the “6” for 7 nights next week sans kids. For our money there has never been a better time to travel than the last six months.

We are going to Oahu for two weeks leaving…eep…Feb 4th! Our second week is at Aulani, first week Waikiki. From Halifax, NS. We don’t usually stay in one spot but it’s our first venture anywhere (haven’t been out of province since Jan 2020)…so thought staying on one island would be wiser.

Wow did you get a DVC room for that time??
I think there is some decent availability in Feb. And we were ane to book 12 consecutive nights in a 1 bedroom over March breach a week or so ago (nothing left now though). Lots of last minute changes.

Question for returning back to Canada. Do you have to have a covid test in Hawaii before we can fly home? If yes, where do we have it done?
Thank you :lovestruc

Urgent Care in Kapolei. They used to have a small Urgent Care walking in test site for Ko Olina guests in the shopping area by Monkeypod, but it was closed when I was there in December. We used the Switch Health RT-Lamp tests that we brought with us, but I have heard of others on this board who used the Kapolei Urger Care site (and that was our back up plan if one of our Switch tests was faulty).

Question for returning back to Canada. Do you have to have a covid test in Hawaii before we can fly home? If yes, where do we have it done?
Thank you :lovestruc
We bought RTLamp tests through Switch health, brought them with us (we just arrived in Waikiki a few hours ago). It is an online test done through a webcam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter