Any Canadians going for free dining?

We'll be at POR from August 26-September 1 celebrating our anniversary. I can't think of a nicer gift than free dining! Thank you Disney!:cool1:

Count another family of Canadians in!! We are staying at the Port Orleans Riverside from Aug 30 - Sept. 2. The first day of school (Sept. 3) may be a little crazy, but I think Disney is worth it.

We're all booked - ADRs too! Going to Poly from Aug 25 - Sept 1 (we paid for the 25th seperately - no free dining that day)
We're very excited - my hubby couldn't say no to a trip to Poly - first time staying there and we are soooooo looking forward to it.
I don't think we'll go to the parks everyday this time. We plan on some serious pool time, and maybe we'll even get out to minigolf for a change! We're planning on MK, Epcot and MGM for a day at each.

My DD and I are joining Tigercat(My mom), Dad, brother and his buddy. We are staying at CSR from Sept 14-29th, I think those are the dates. We are flying Southwest from Buffalo.

No free dining for us. I can't go quite that late, so DD and I are headed south a week and a half before FD kicks in. We chose a ASMu with AAA rate, and booked into a fridge swap, too. Hmmm. I wonder how heavy a case of water is? :lmao: If anyone is interested in an All Stars Fridge Swap (lots of July and Fall dates!) check the thread in my signature!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter