Any Canadian Shopping Deals Today.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
H. Did any of my dis friends find any good deals, here in Canada.
DD's boyfriend wanted a 65 peice tool set 80% off at Canadian Tire. $79.99 on sale for $15.00. I went in tonight laughing and thought no way they will be gone. Well They had lots.At Lynden Park Mall in Brantford, was tax free and alot of sales, but why did I insist DD16 to come out shopping I could of got her shopping done. I just got to pick a day when DH gets payed and just say NO Teens allowed that day.

Dh and I were shopping all day and didn't see that many deals - but we are 95% DONE :banana:

This weekend I'll get wrapping paper and next week I'll be wrapping to get it all done!!

Zellars had a Midnight madness and apple.ca had a "Black Friday" sales.

I bought an iMac...still an ouch on price but a good deal.:eek:

I wanted to get an Ipod touch for DS, but they were only $21 off. Not that great of a deal. Tomorrow I'll hit Canadian Tire for the GPS they have on sale for $99, listed for $150 on Magellan's website, a gift for my dad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter