Any body cruising the wonder 4-15-07? Is room 6514 catg. 8 any good?

TLK

Earning My Ears
[FO

NT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="B[B]:cool1: [/B]lue"][/COLOR][/FONT]Does any body know much about the staterooms this is our first disney cruise with a 9 yr old & 6 yr old. My son wants to but a image or figurine of the disney wonder ship can you purchase something like that on the ship? Thanks

Hi, and welcome. The sticky towards the top of this page is for cruise meets, and I will try to find it and add the link later, to help you.

I searched under Staterooms on the top, and went to the reports, but found nothing for your cabin..

Yes, there will be MANY different things you can purchase onboard, and MANY in he design of the ship, glass, plush, etc..

HTH:goodvibes

ADDING LINK:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1094515

Hello. We were in cabin 6018 on our first Wonder cruise and that is almost exactly the same place on the ship except the other side from where you are. We loved our room. You will have the split bathroom and the big porthole. We also found that area to be pretty quiet, yet still close to stairs/elevators. The only negative I can think of is that it is kind of far forward, so if there are rough waters (which we had) you will probably feel more motion being forward. Enjoy your cruise!

Hello. We were in cabin 6018 on our first Wonder cruise and that is almost exactly the same place on the ship except the other side from where you are. We loved our room. You will have the split bathroom and the big porthole. We also found that area to be pretty quiet, yet still close to stairs/elevators. The only negative I can think of is that it is kind of far forward, so if there are rough waters (which we had) you will probably feel more motion being forward. Enjoy your cruise!
Hello thanks for the info. Is your room on the port side? That means that when you are in port you can see the islands from your port hole? I don't mean to sound dumb. I just want to make sure we have the best room possible.

6018 is on the portside of the ship, however that doesn't mean that side is always facing the port. It faces the port usually at CC because the starboard side faces the beach. In St. Maartine the portside was against the dock but in St. Maarten the startboard side was against the pier. We enjoy being forward on the ship & don't have a problem with movement there.

Thanks for the tip, very helpfull. I'll keep that in mind. TLK

We were in 6514 on the Wonder in January '05. It is a great room for a cat 8. Since all the cat 8's are very far forward, it's not too bad. We had previously been in cat 6's, and this was our first time in a cat 8. The large porthole window was nice - the kids liked to sit in it. Made for some good photos. I like being on this side of the ship - good view in Castaway Cay and a nicer view in Nassau if you ask me. As the previous poster noted, it is pretty far forward and you can feel the motion in rough seas (which we also had quite a bit of). Our weather was cold and overcast, so we didn't miss the verandah (would have hated to have paid for it and never used it because it was too cold). For the savings vs. the cat 6 it was worth it for us on that trip. Needless to say, on the next two we booked cat 6's again (it helps when Gandma and Grandpa pay!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter