DIS Veteran
we leave on fri for out WC/wdw trip!!!!!:cool1:
this trip was a yr in the making

anyways I was wondering if anyone heard or a website for weather

we will be on the cruise from 8-3 thru 8-10 and then 4 nites at WDW

I know weather.com but I was looking more for TS or heaven forbid hurricanes

only 3 more days to work:cool1:

thanks all

We are also on this cruise and I've been looking at weather.com to track Dorian. I've looked at the 10-day weather forecast for Port Canaveral and Grand Cayman and so far it looks like we might be ok. Some rain in forecast for PC, but Sun on Monday in Grand Cayman. Looks like Dorian is losing steam. Search google for National Hurricane Center and see if that is a website you are looking for. I can't post the URL here for you.

from what I can see it looks like we'll have good weather

I checked the 10 day outlook on weather.com

also from the hurricane center from what it looks like no big storms

still thats 10 days from now alot can happen

but things look great-

have a great cruise:)

Been watching the forecasts also.....not worried about any sea sickness, worried about missing Castaway Cay! This is our 11th cruise and we haven't missed this island yet and I'm hoping not to miss it this time. Best part of the cruise (with the exception it is the LAST day...wish that could be changed:cool1:).....excited for next week. Lucy :banana::woohoo:

Have a great time. :wizard: We will on the WC next year in July.

Please post about any excursions you did when you return..

We are on the cruise too! Are you in our Facebook group?

I like following Mike's Weather Page on FB or google "spaghetti models". Dorian had been downgraded to a wave, but is gaining formation again. Warnings went up for southern florida.

Been watching the forecasts also.....not worried about any sea sickness, worried about missing Castaway Cay! This is our 11th cruise and we haven't missed this island yet and I'm hoping not to miss it this time. Best part of the cruise (with the exception it is the LAST day...wish that could be changed:cool1:).....excited for next week. Lucy :banana::woohoo:

The Fantasy went to CC yesterday, because of the weather on the this weeks Eastern. They will change the itinerary if need be.

I'm on that cruise, too. Definitely National Hurricane Center. If Dorian is any indication, it looks like it takes a week to ten days from early formation off the coast of Africa to any impact on the Gulf. Right now, there's nothing behind what's left of Dorian. I'm thinking if it gets to Thursday with no new storm, then it should be clear sailing for the whole trip. It also looks like the temperatures are going to be nice for the trip, mostly in the upper 80s. I was afraid there might be some 100-degree days in Mexico.

Dorian might be reforming but it looks like it will be near the west coast of FL within 5 days. As long as it isn't impacting MCO everyone should be good!

We are on the cruise too! Are you in our Facebook group?

I like following Mike's Weather Page on FB or google "spaghetti models". Dorian had been downgraded to a wave, but is gaining formation again. Warnings went up for southern florida.

Watch the wording on this. There are NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS for South Florida. NWS is "watching" (monitoring) the remnants of Dorian which is now being tracked as Invest 91L.

The Fantasy went to CC yesterday, because of the weather on the this weeks Eastern. They will change the itinerary if need be.

Looks like those lucky dogs are going to San Juan tomorrow instead of St. Maarten! What a great itinerary - end on two relaxing sea days....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

As of yesterday the main hurricane maps were showing NO tropical lows or invests.

Dorian is nothing more now then rain and a little wind. Yes it could reform, but so can any and all lows at this time of year form into tropical or reform.

Most do not.

Of course this time of year its good to keep a weater eye out.

AKK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter