Any August Guests?

tci1212

DIS Veteran
We will be checking in 8/14/4 to 8/21/4, two Cabins, is anyone else going at this time?:wave2:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:hyper: We will, WE WILL ...

be there Aug 8th - 17th. We will be in our 5th wheel -- DH, DS (14), DS best friend (15) and myself -- and hopefully in the 1400 loop (you just never know). We can not wait for Aug to get here!

Hope you have a GREAT time!

:wave:
TmnsnMD

We will be there Aug. 28, thru Sept 4.
I just called back and modified my ressie to include the AZR discount. If you haven't try it. We are staying in the preferred campsites and it saved us $50.00.

AZR is a discount code for room only. When you call them, let them know you have ressies and would like to see if you can apply the AZR code. It just came out so you may have some luck. Let me know how it works for you.

We'll be there Aug. 2nd thru Aug. 9th and it cant come soon enough for me :hyper:

We're there Aug 5-13....is everyone hanging green ribbons on their doorknobs?

Or will that look like we are all college kids having sex and wanting everyone else to stay out?

See you at the campfires!

Barbara

:hyper: LOL that would be pretty cool. It would be almost like a little game because we would see the ribbons and know that it was somebody that we talked to on the dis board! Of course..I dont think they would really let us but hey, ya never know :tongue:

We're going August 13- August 21. So we'll be there at the same time except we are going to be in a Pop Up Camper at a Preferred site with a pet loop. Hope to see some of you there :Pinkbounc I'm getting highly impatient to go :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter