Any August 2008 DISmeets?

i'll be there at POP with my mom and 2 brothers (all of legal age) from aug 13-20. here's a run down of our schedule...

wed mon aug 18
MK morning
lunch Plaza

mon aug 20, departure day
mk morning
crystal palace late bfast

Hey, we will be at MK RD on the 18th and have an ADR for lunch at the Plaza at 11:00. On the 20th, we have an 8:10 ADR at CP.

If you havent done so already, please come on over to the ADR thread and post your ADRs. I need them all posted by Sunday (tomorrow) night if you want yours on the list. PLEASE make sure you post dates, times and the restaurant name. THANKS!

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1514391

i'll be there at POP with my mom and 2 brothers (all of legal age) from aug 13-20. here's a run down of our schedule...

wed mon aug 18
MK morning
lunch Plaza

mon aug 20, departure day
mk morning
crystal palace late bfast

Hey, we will be at MK RD on the 18th and have an ADR for lunch at the Plaza at 11:00. On the 20th, we have an 8:10 ADR at CP.

awesome! maybe we'll run into each other! i'll have LGMH on my tan bagallini!

DH and I leave TOMORROW!!!

:banana: :cool1: :wizard: :cloud9: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: pixiedust: :hyper: :rockband: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :ccat: :simba: :donald: :stitch: :dumbo: :sulley: :tigger: :figment: :goofy: :hmghost: :mickeyjum

Watch out for me! I will have my WDW Fanny Pack on and attached to that is a LGMH with my user name on it! On the other side it says DISboards.com. So if you happen to spot me, come and say hi!!

DH and I leave TOMORROW!!!

:banana: :cool1: :wizard: :cloud9: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: pixiedust: :hyper: :rockband: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :ccat: :simba: :donald: :stitch: :dumbo: :sulley: :tigger: :figment: :goofy: :hmghost: :mickeyjum

Watch out for me! I will have my WDW Fanny Pack on and attached to that is a LGMH with my user name on it! On the other side it says DISboards.com. So if you happen to spot me, come and say hi!!

We leave, too! Ready? Look for my lgmh! I hope to spot a Dis'er or two!

I will be at the CBR 8/15-8/17. Everyone here seems to schedule their days much better than I do!

Friday - dinner at Akershus 7:55pm, Illuminations, extra hours at MK

Saturday - lounge around CSR pool, lunch at Pepper Market, dinner undecided, PI

Sunday - no plans yet

I would love to meet up with some Dis-ers Saturday night at the Adventurers Club for a Kungaloosh!

I will be at the CBR 8/15-8/17. Everyone here seems to schedule their days much better than I do!

Friday - dinner at Akershus 7:55pm, Illuminations, extra hours at MK

Saturday - lounge around CSR pool, lunch at Pepper Market, dinner undecided, PI

Sunday - no plans yet

I would love to meet up with some Dis-ers Saturday night at the Adventurers Club for a Kungaloosh!

oooh, my only plans for that night are dinner @6:30 at san angel, and possibly illuminations if we don't hit it the night before...and we're sleeping in the next morning, so i would totally love to get together and check out the adventurer's club! i've never been, and would love to get there before they close. i'll have my 2 brothers (both of age) and my mother with me. pm me if you want to set it up!

:love: Well, I :bride: will be on the LGMH lookout...looks like there will be lotsa DISers in WDW in August!!!! I can't wait!:love:

There's a group of us that frequent the DIS Unplugged board getting together at the MK on 8/30 @ 2pm. We're meeting at Aloha Isle in Adventureland to have a Dole Whip in honor of Bob Varley, who passed away just a few months ago and was one of the podcasters. Here's a link to the thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1885956

Please feel free to join us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter