Any April 2008 Dis'ers out there?

Thank you Wendy! By the way, I'm using your posts to help me countdown to my own trip, since I don't have a ticker set up and we're going during the same month. Is it really 9 months away? ugh!!!

Thank you Wendy! By the way, I'm using your posts to help me countdown to my own trip, since I don't have a ticker set up and we're going during the same month. Is it really 9 months away? ugh!!!

My ticker started at 12 months one week :confused: .

9 months is lookin pretty good right now. :love:

we are going in april 17-28, 2008. crowds are low to moderate. weather; high about mid 80's---low's about 60. HAVE A GREAT TIME !!!!
daniel475

It will be here before we know it!!!! We're going from April 18-26, staying at BC (we love Epcot!) I'm celebrating turning the big five -oh!!! Our third trip, can't wait!!!

The time is actually going by fairly quickly, but then again, my mother always said the older I got the faster it would go. Finally, she was right about something :laughing: .

We're going in april 2008 too, although most of our trip is in may.

Flying to Orlando april 26, flying back home may 9.

We're staying offsite and are also visiting Universal, Busch Gardens and hopefully Discovery Cove and Aquatica.

This trip will be our honeymoon. Can't wait! :cheer2:

April 6th-April 13th Disney's Polynesian Resort. At least we are hoping that there still are some rooms available.

DW and I would really like to head back again next year, probably late April and into early May. We've done this the past two years...so I suppose the third time is a charm. We'll definitely be waiting until codes come out though!

Hi we are in the very EARLY stages of planning a trip for April. I'm thinking driving down (from NY - 20 hours!!) on April 16 and staying until April 25? Do I need to book something now? Can I wait. We are still trying to see what we can afford. We are a family of 5 what is nicest and best priced resort to stay at? Any info would be greatly appreciated, every time in the past that we have come to WDW we have stayed off property.

We are planning for 12 days starting April 20. But a bit nervous as I am yet to book anything !!

count me in on April 08
i booked 5nights DVC points and will be adding on Pop cash for the wknd before
dates are something like the 12th - 19th

hello fellow april disney'ers...we will be there april 5-11!!! :goodvibes we are driving from north ga. and will drive through the night,welldsil will drive and we will try to sleep or at least keep it down so the kids can sleep! we will be staying in a family suite at all star music in a jazz building,doing a 6 nights /7 day magic your way + dining & 4 day water parks & more! so we will need a vacay to get over our vaycay! see how i so effortlessly pick up the dis lingo...:rolleyes1 . we can hardly wait...i give the grandkids their 'disney tip of the day' every time i see them and the number of days count down..:hourglass tried the months/weeks/days count down but that was just too ,too much for them...all they heard were the days or weeks and thought it was TIME!:dance3:
dsil booked our suite in june then went back in aug. to add on the package! good thinking!! he is the 'go to the TA' guy and i am the 'get all the info and drive them all crazy gal'...heehee:rotfl: i don't know why they roll their eyes:confused: when they see me coming toward them...i mean no harm only disney charm:flower3: with all the info i have found on here we have made a small dent in the things we wil need to take with us...the shopping & planning is FUN!
i started one of those cute pre trip reports but cannot find it! oh well...:confused3
well, i will catch'cha all later...princess hugs and pirate arrgghhsss....

I booked POR for April 18 - April 26. The countdown has officially begun. My kids are so excited this will be there 2nd time to WDW. Las time was back in 2002 and the were so little, they are now: DD 12 (will be turning the big 1-3 while we are there!), DS 11 and DD 9. They are starting to do some of there own research so I am not the only crazy one:rotfl: . My DS doesn't like Roller coasters so he has been watching some of the rides on youtube to see if it is a ride he can handle. I think we will be driving too, but DH would rather fly, but right now the airfare I am getting would cost us about $400 pp. That money could be much better spent at WDW!!!:rotfl2:

I think we will be driving too, but DH would rather fly, but right now the airfare I am getting would cost us about $400 pp. That money could be much better spent at WDW!!!:rotfl2:

I thought rates were bad here :eek: . I'm hoping airfare will start dropping a little before the end of the year. At least some sort of sale would be better than nothing.

I'm so excited for our trip April 29 - May 7. I've been working on my ADR's since May :laughing: .

Hi Everyone!!! We are going to WDW April 14-April 18. This will be the very first trip for all of us and we are soooooo excited. I plan to book this week at POP. I have read alot about staying in 50's, 60's side. How is the 70's and 80's side? (DH thinks he may like to stay there) We will be flying since we live at the very top of NY--alittle nervous as this will be my first time flying also:)

this is the 3rd april 2008 thread i've seen - is there a way to merge them???

we're going - parents only - april 12-16, 2008 - POP :)

We are going to the GF in April 08 .... the 2-10.... with the last night in RPC!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter