Any Akl owners be able to check ?

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
Would anyone be able to check if a studio concierge would be available. My dates are pretty flexible. i am looking for 4 or 5 consecutive nights anywhere between Nov. 15 and Dec. 5th. I know its a long shot but just curious.

If any one could help me out that would be great.

Thx

Would anyone be able to check if a studio concierge would be available. My dates are pretty flexible. i am looking for 4 or 5 consecutive nights anywhere between Nov. 15 and Dec. 5th. I know its a long shot but just curious.

If any one could help me out that would be great.

Thx

Just checked and there is nothing open between those dates for concierge.

awww shoot. thank you so much for checking.

plan b i guess:rolleyes1

my wife and I r going november 3-11, 2012 and want to stay at blt studio from november 3-6 then from the 6th to the 11th at akl either jambo 1 bedroom value or kindai 1 bedroom can some check for me?

my wife and I r going november 3-11, 2012 and want to stay at blt studio from november 3-6 then from the 6th to the 11th at akl either jambo 1 bedroom value or kindai 1 bedroom can some check for me?

sites not working right now for me. I will look when it is back up or maybe someone else who owns at both can get on and check! I will keep trying though!

And question since u own at akl does the value 1 bedroom at jambo house have the separate stand up shower with bench in them just like in kindai?

November 3-6 at BLT lake View studios are available
BLT Standard view studio only available on the 5th
Theme Park Studio is available on 3rd only

November 6-11 Kidani 1 bed standard view is available all dates
Jambo value one bed is available 6,7, and 10th
Jambo Standard is also available those dates

Hope that helps!

And question since u own at akl does the value 1 bedroom at jambo house have the separate stand up shower with bench in them just like in kindai?

at the value/any Jambo room: It has a normal tub and no stand-up shower.

thanks guys so much. and see when I called DVC they said they do have the stand up showers at jambo house oh man i hope i get can an answer and those rooms thanx guys

thanks guys so much. and see when I called DVC they said they do have the stand up showers at jambo house oh man i hope i get can an answer and those rooms thanx guys

Jambo House DVC villas are converted hotel rooms. They replaced the tub with a jetted tub, but the shower is in the tub, not a separate spot. Only Kidani at AKL/AKV has the separate shower and tub.

Would someone mind checking for me? AKLV - Jambo standard studio either 11/24-11/30 or 11/30-12/6. Thanks...

Would someone mind checking for me? AKLV - Jambo standard studio either 11/24-11/30 or 11/30-12/6. Thanks...

11/24-11/30 Jambo Standard Studio available all dates
11/30-12/6 Jambo Standard Studio available 30,1,2,4,5

Thank you so much for checking. We still have a little less than a month before our 7 month window and I know those dates might get snapped up, but it's nice to know that there is still a chance.

Thank you so much for checking. We still have a little less than a month before our 7 month window and I know those dates might get snapped up, but it's nice to know that there is still a chance.

You know you can start entering dates 7 months out right now. But if you wait until about a week out, you'll see what really is available. What is available now is not going to be available in a month. Don't get your hopes up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter