Any advice for a Disney honeymoon?

ArielPanda

Earning My Ears
My fiance and I are going on the Disney cruise to the Bahamas on October 17th, 2016 for 4 days and then going to Disney World for 2 days. Does anyone have any advice or idea or anything that we should know while planning our time there?

Your dates for WDW fall during Food & Wine festival, so there might be some fun opportunities for special meals or food/beverage seminars if you are into that kind of thing. I don't think they've published the schedule for the special meals or food/beverage seminars yet though.

How fun! My husband & I went on a WDW honeymoon many years ago & it was wonderful!
The Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party will be going on at the MK while you're there. It's $72 per ticket.
We've never done this before, but I've always wanted to!
And, I know you know this, but make SURE you tell your hotel that you're on your honeymoon! And, get the buttons to wear inside the parks. I will never forget how we were treated! Truly like a prince & princess.
And, here is my biggest advice. You might think this is totally 'cheesy' but I am really glad we did it! We had our picture made in Mickey/Minnie bride/groom hats. We went back close to our 10 year anniversary &
re-created the picture. We're about to go back for our 20th and take the picture again! It's fun to compare...and of course, we don't look a day older.... HA! :)

For the cruise- do a meal at palo and/or Remy for sure! Also make sure they know it's your honeymoon! Sometimes you may get some pixie dust which is always fun.

My fiance and I are going on the Disney cruise to the Bahamas on October 17th, 2016 for 4 days and then going to Disney World for 2 days. Does anyone have any advice or idea or anything that we should know while planning our time there?

Hey! I was finally able to upload a picture! Here are the 2 pics I was talking about.... Honeymoon & 10 years later. Hopefully, sometime in the next year (or so) we'll be taking the same pic for 20!!
IMG_4199.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter