Any adults ever do Mickey's Barnstormer?

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Simba's Mom, Aug 4, 2001.

1. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

I love all the rides in Fantasyland and going to Toontown. But I've never tried Barnstormer-I read somewhere that the seats are too small for most adults, and I'm so afraid of being embarrassed to find that I can't fit. Have any adults done it? How tight a squeeze was it? I'm not extremely large but after all, it is children-size.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. d-r

d-r <font color=red>l|ll|||ll||ll||<font color=purple>

Hi-
    Melissa and I rode it once - it is really short, but I don't remember having any trouble fitting in the seat or anything.

DR

4. JolieKae

JolieKae 98 WDWCP CM Tomorrowland

Adults can ride Barnstormer. The seats did not seem very small to me. I would guesstimate that even a person weighing up to 275 lbs. could ride alone without feeling constrained.

5. Disney  Doll

Disney Doll DIS Security Matron

DH and I rode Barnstormer probably 3 or 4 years ago with our little niece, who was 4 at the time. Neither DH or I are what you'd call petite, and we didn't have any trouble with the seats. It's a short ride...probably a little over a minute, but cute. I think it's a perfect introductory rollercoaster for small kids.

6. Shelly S

Shelly S Mouseketeer

It is sometimes a tight squeeze if you want to fit two adults in a seat but one is definitely fine.

7. bobmouse65

bobmouse65 Earning My Ears

Hi Simba's Mom,
    This is the first ride I went on at Disney. I liked it. I was a big man and my nephew was with me when the cross bar came down there was still a lot of room for him to move around. That made me nervous so I grabbed hold of him for the whole ride, which distracted me but I did injoy the ride.