• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any adults do BBB?

LuluLovesDisney

<font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not
My friend and I are considering getting our hair done (with tiaras) at the BBB. I know a couple adults on the DIS have done it, so I'd love to hear about your experiences.

She's shy and would really be bugged if someone made her feel uncomfortable for getting her hair done there, so I wanted to see how the experience went first. I also considered just buying the tiaras and sashes and bringing them to Harmony Barber shop and asking for them to do a bun or pony with wrap there.

Anyway, any helpful advice from those who have done this would be appreciated!

I have long hair and I plan on having my hair done at the BBB when I go in december. I am 32 years old.I also want the crown. I think it comes with the package as long as you get the princess bun/hairstyle. I think the prices are pretty close to the beauty salons here in my area, so I will not be spending that much more money.

In the big thread about the BBB with pics, there are some in there with their pictures and all! So yes, 'big kids' do the BBB also :)

Well, here's my update:

I found a DIS friend who showed me an adorable pic AND I showed it to my real life friend and she said she wants to do it!

I am very excited!

I wonder if keeping our normal makeup on will be okay, though . . .

Thanks for the info on here!

I checked out the big BBB thread and found some of adults in BBB gear, too. Thanks!!princess:

BBB is a GREAT experience!!! I went there for my 37th birthday last Sept and will be doing it again this Sept. It's ALOT of fun! They don't make you uncomfortable since your a "Older" princess. They have a photopass photographer there also.

It's fun when your in the resorts/theme parks and all the little girls are asking "why does SHE have princess hair and I don't" LOL

Go and have a great time!!!!!

A couple of people have posted pics from there expierence at BBB such as moms, grandmom, and ladies who just wanted to have fun. Check out the thread link in my sig.

I just called WDW today and asked the cast member if adults could do bbb she said yes any one over the age of three could get it done. I am excited I will be getting mine done and I am 32. She also said they were taking resies for the one opening in the castle. Just make sure you tell them the castle bbb is the one you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter