Any 2013 Transatlantic reports?

We are saving $800 on the EBTA by downgrading and in will cover 25% of the Mediterranean cruise so really it is a no brainer. I am happy to hear that 19 days in an inside cabin isn't to bad:)
That's a big chunk of change, so it really makes sense.

Four of us in there for 21 days and it was fine. We also had a double steamer trunk and plenty of storage. We way over-packed and couldn't use the over the door shoe holder, and yet still had plenty of storage space.

This years EBTA sailed from Galveston, Texas and was 14-nights, right?? And 2014 will only be 12-nights and sail from Port Canaveral?
Excited to hear your expiriences with the TA cruise this year!!
Thinking about booking :D first I was sold on the California coast cruise, then Alaska, then Bahamian and now Transatlantic. Never thought I could afford it, but actually don't think the price is outrageous - and I think I can save some money on flights since I live in Europe!
You all say that the weather was fine, but was it like warm enough to relax by the pool and swim? Did you get tanned? Was it windy? And how about temp?
Thanks a lot!! :D

Iceland Air is cheap! Too bad they don't fly to the US before June 7th. I need June 1st!!!

Iceland Air is cheap! Too bad they don't fly to the US before June 7th. I need June 1st!!!

I've been looking at Iceland Air for a friend. The earliest available flight from Barcelona is June 7, but there are earlier flights to the U.S. available from both Paris and London, you can take another airline to either ...

This years EBTA sailed from Galveston, Texas and was 14-nights, right?? And 2014 will only be 12-nights and sail from Port Canaveral?
Excited to hear your expiriences with the TA cruise this year!!
Thinking about booking :D first I was sold on the California coast cruise, then Alaska, then Bahamian and now Transatlantic. Never thought I could afford it, but actually don't think the price is outrageous - and I think I can save some money on flights since I live in Europe!
You all say that the weather was fine, but was it like warm enough to relax by the pool and swim? Did you get tanned? Was it windy? And how about temp?
Thanks a lot!! :D

We thought the same. My friend and I were looking for a 7 night Med cruise, thinking flights from London to Barcelona would be cheap. We were so shocked to find that it was cheaper for us to book a 12 night EBTA than a 7 night European cruise!

Even with flights, we're still getting more for our money with the EBTA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter