• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any 2009'ers? We have enough for a list!!!!

Clarabug add us to Jan 09 still trying to decide which week will stay from a sat till fri any suggestions? when is the marathon? we are taking DmIL for her first trip. Will probably stay at ASMo or POP not sure. 2 rooms 5 people?:dance3:

can't wait to use all the great ideas i'm finding here at disboards

Add me to the May list please! Going on a Grand Gathering trip with all of dh's family!

Hi '09ers,

Double check the list and let me know if i missed you or you are in the wrong month!

Add us for July! Not my favorite time of year to go but it goes with the territory of being a teacher. We are also getting married just before our trip...can you guess which event I'm most excited for??

JUST DECIDED TO GO IN AUGUST OF 2009. MY DD9 IS THERE NOW WITH HER DAD!!! I NEED MY DIS FIX IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS NOW!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!pixiedust:

I did it!! We booked our Disney Cruise for May!!:dance3:

And we are going "childless"! ::yes:: party:

Break out the good stuff!!

martini-logo-stem.jpg

it Sept for us, not sure of dates yet, Family of seven, me husband, daughter 1and 2 son in laws 1 and 2 and grandson.

we are going at the end of july for two weeks for our disney wedding and bringing along 18 of our friends and family. I'll be sure to be wearig my lime green micky somewhere. xx

February 21 - 28, 2009 BOOKED.....we'll probably go back in October too....finances permitting :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter