Any 1 BR's with 2 Queens?

Tiggr88

Never let facts get in the way of a good opinion
I thought all 1 BR's had 1 King bed in the BR and then pull outs in the LR area. A couple of times now I have heard people say there were some 1 BR's with 2 queens in the BR instead of the King.

Is that true? Are there any 1 BR's at the on site DisneyWorld DVC's with 2 queens? If so, is there a separate booking category or guarantee?

I've hesitated to buy in because I know both my kids won't be comfortable on the pull outs.

Needless to say, DW would share one queen with older DD, youngest DD would get the other (boy can she travel when she sleeps!) and I would get consigned to the couch. We could actually live with a 1 BR this way.

Thanks!

I thought all 1 BR's had 1 King bed in the BR and then pull outs in the LR area. A couple of times now I have heard people say there were some 1 BR's with 2 queens in the BR instead of the King.

Is that true? Are there any 1 BR's at the on site DisneyWorld DVC's with 2 queens? If so, is there a separate booking category or guarantee?

I've hesitated to buy in because I know both my kids won't be comfortable on the pull outs.

Needless to say, DW would share one queen with older DD, youngest DD would get the other (boy can she travel when she sleeps!) and I would get consigned to the couch. We could actually live with a 1 BR this way.

Thanks!

I'd be interested in knowing this, too. That would be a very handy room category.

I believe OKW has 2 queens in the studio units but the 1BR units are like all the other DVC units with 1 King and a pullout in the living area. The dedicated 2BR units have 2queen beds in the 2nd bedroom but I don't believe there are any dedicated 1BRs.

No there are no 1 bedroom Villas with 2 Queens in all of DVC.

There are 2 bedrooms with a King in the Master and 2 Queens in the 2nd bedroom.

I have 2 sons and they have been fine on the pull outs. We usually book a 1 bedroom. Now that they will not share a bed, we will bring a air mattress or stay at AKV or BLT as both offer the sleeper chair option.

OKW has 2 Queens in the studios. They are the only resort without the sleeper sofa in the studio villa because they offer 2 Queen beds. We prefer the sofa in the studio.

The only unit variations that are not spelled out are the corner Inn room units at VB, many of which can sleep 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter