Anxiously Awaiting November Hours Thread!

Do ypu guys think that these will change mch between now and then? The EMH's are pretty much a repeat of last year so I am really not concerned there, but how often historically have the fantasmic dates changed? What are the odds that one of the days posted her will turn out not to be a fantasmic day? I have seen lot of posts about fantasmic being added, but have they dropped days since going to the new system of only showing it some days?

I think we will see the Fantasmic days at twice a week stay this way for the first 2 weeks in November. We are treading new ground since Fantasmic was everyday until January 2009. :santa:

This link does not work for me:confused: every time I click on it the page comes up blank:confused3 ugggh I'm so frustrated!!!
Laurie

I think we will see the Fantasmic days at twice a week stay this way for the first 2 weeks in November. We are treading new ground since Fantasmic was everyday until January 2009. :santa:

Do you think thanksgiving week will stay as posted? There are showings now on both our HS days, and I am hoping it will stay that way so we can hit the one on the 30th rather than thankisgiving day!

I think if anything they would add more Fantasmic not take any off. At least that is what we have seen over this year! I think you will be fine. Happy Planning! :)

I love it that all our tickers say essentially the same thing. :goodvibes

SO glad this calendar is out, now a whole new type of planning stress can begin!

Wheeeee! I came home for work and checked instantly. Now I can finalize my plans and get ready to make my ADRs (I have a few weeks still).

Thanks for posting the link!!! This has helped so much!!! Now I can't wait to make my ADRs on Saturday.

Finally!!! Now, I need Dec hours coz my trip is in-between Nov and Dec!!!
Does anyone have a link for Dec hours like the one for Nov?? Thank you in advance!

It looks like the 15th is now a MVMCP night after all. I was on the official Disney site today and the 15th is now listed as a party night. I'm pretty sure that it wasn't about a month or so ago when we started planning out days/ADRs.

I certainly understand that like every other company Disney has to cut back. Spectro cutback ok, Fantasmic cutback ok. I don't love it but I can understand and live with it. What I don't get is putting on Spectro and Fantasmic on the same night! :confused3 In my case it's Sunday Nov. 8th. It would just make more sense to me to always have them on different nights.

Slightly confussed about 15th Nov, , Magic Kingdom closes at 7pm, no spectro or wishes & it is not a MVMCP night either,?

strange,,

Yes, I was wondering the same think yesterday, until I looked on the Disney site... they have the 15th listed as MVMCP night... I know that wasn't there before.

Yes, I was wondering the same think yesterday, until I looked on the Disney site... they have the 15th listed as MVMCP night... I know that wasn't there before.

I have had this marked down as a day for a while? :confused3 but not the 13th

Does anyone know why on the wdw site, that it doesn't show the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade at all? Also is the other parade...the one with "It's the time of your life" song, the one that is more like the block party parade...is it still going on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter