Anxiously Awaiting December Hours Thread! - WE'VE GOT HOURS!!!!

have they ever made last minute alterations in the hours or are these always set in stone once they go live??

Hi!
It is not uncommon for the park hours to be released to agents, then the public. The hours are not set in stone. Usually it seems the hours are extended if they are changed. You can normally rely on knowing the dates for Fantasmic and morning and evening magic hours from these early park hour releases. The main changes I have noticed as arrival dates get closer is to extend Fantasmic to two shows instead of one and extend park hours for both DHS and MK. I have never seen them cut hours. I have seen and personally experienced them changing extra magic hours at DHS, but that was last year and have not noticed that happening this season. So, to sum it up, the hours are pretty reliable as they are released with the main potential for change being extension of the current hours offering. Hope this helps!

Hi!
It is not uncommon for the park hours to be released to agents, then the public. The hours are not set in stone. Usually it seems the hours are extended if they are changed. You can normally rely on knowing the dates for Fantasmic and morning and evening magic hours from these early park hour releases. The main changes I have noticed as arrival dates get closer is to extend Fantasmic to two shows instead of one and extend park hours for both DHS and MK. I have never seen them cut hours. I have seen and personally experienced them changing extra magic hours at DHS, but that was last year and have not noticed that happening this season. So, to sum it up, the hours are pretty reliable as they are released with the main potential for change being extension of the current hours offering. Hope this helps!

This is VERY helpful - thank you!!! (And thank you, Anne, for starting this thread! )

DOH. :headache: This totally threw a wrench into the tenative plans I had made. Anybody else miss the days of nightly Fantasmic? :confused: Working in it and SpectroMagic has made me re-do everything. SOOOOO glad these hours are finally out now! :thumbsup2

The Disney official website is starting to show some action about December's schedule.

There's some info; although, it's not complete (no Fantasmic days listed when I looked) for Disney Hollywood Studios Dec. schedule this morning. EMH are posted.

The T/A's schedule looks correct when comparing it.

DOH. :headache: This totally threw a wrench into the tenative plans I had made. Anybody else miss the days of nightly Fantasmic? :confused: Working in it and SpectroMagic has made me re-do everything. SOOOOO glad these hours are finally out now! :thumbsup2

Yes - nightly Fantasmic makes it soo much easier...or even if it was 4-5 nights during our stay....I was having the Spectromagic/Fantasmic issue too. I think it is worked out now - just hoping the ADR call goes well with my plan ;) Good luck with your plans!!

Soo happy to find this thread!! Thanks again annnewjerz!

For anyone who are interested....I was just on Disney's website and they are now posting the hours for December. The only one you can see is DHS, the others you can click on for December but nothing comes up....guessing they are doing it as we speak.

Edited because I just checked and they don't have the Fantasmic schedules posted....as of yet.

I seem to recall reading that the MK Christmas Parade taping was going to be Dec. 4-6, or some time during that weekend. Does anyone have info on the MK Parade taping?!? TIA!

And... Does anyone think that planning a DHS day for the day after the only Fantasmic show (for the week) is a safe bet? Again, TIA!

The T/A schedule really helped last night for me. Thanks.

I was able to get Narcoose's, CRT for dinner, CP for Teppan Edo, Fantasmic package, too.

All my hours were very close to what I wanted to get, too.

I have the TA schedule for December but I'm wondering where on the Disney website I can find the Wishes, Fantasmic, Spectromagic, Illuminations, etc. schedule for November (or any other time for that matter).

TIA

I have the TA schedule for December but I'm wondering where on the Disney website I can find the Wishes, Fantasmic, Spectromagic, Illuminations, etc. schedule for November (or any other time for that matter).

TIA

Click on the date on the calendar and it will give you a schedule of parades, fireworks for that date.

DebbieB where is the calendar. I went to Disney site and I only got HS and no calendar. Please help . Thanks

why do i feel like trying to fit the park hours, parades, adr's and mvmcp dates all together is dome big word problem!-- I hate math

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter