Antique stores in Orlando

cindirella&herprince

Earning My Ears
DH and I love to go to local antique stores. Especially since I recently started collecting WDW souvenirs from the 70's. We would love to visit an antique store while we are on our next trip. We would love some advice, especially from locals, on any good stores to visit. I know I can look on yellow pages and find the stores and know where they are, but we don't want to spend a day hopping from one store to another and only find furniture. Thanks!

I agree with Renninger's..it's a lot of fun and a beautiful drive. I go to the flea market practically every weekend but haven't ventured down to the antique center yet.

I recommend The Barn. It's about 20 minutes from Disney, a very easy and scenic country drive.

Be sure to allow time for lunch in their kitschy restaurant and sit outside if the weather's good.

The restaurant is inexpensive with some good food, some pretty bad food, but it's fun.

The Barn

PS - If you do go to Renninger's, allow a couple of extra hours to explore downtown Mt. Dora, 5 minutes away. It's a neat little lakeside town.

Orange tree Antique Mall!!!! It is in Orlando on S Orange ave. But I think worth the trip!!! We were in there a few months ago and one of the vendors had a huge supply of Disney and Mickey Mouse stuff!!!!!! old mouse ears, glassware, toys odd weird things..... this place has very little furniture!! mainly dishes, knick knacks, kitchen stuff, old albums, retro hats and clothes, jewelry, We can spend several hours just looking. I think there is another location farther north in Maitland too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter