Antique stores in Orlando

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by cindirella&herprince, Nov 14, 2011.

1. cindirella&herprince

cindirella&herprince Earning My Ears

DH and I love to go to local antique stores. Especially since I recently started collecting WDW souvenirs from the 70's. We would love to visit an antique store while we are on our next trip. We would love some advice, especially from locals, on any good stores to visit. I know I can look on yellow pages and find the stores and know where they are, but we don't want to spend a day hopping from one store to another and only find furniture. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Orlando Vic

Orlando Vic Mouseketeer

4. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

I agree with Renninger's..it's a lot of fun and a beautiful drive. I go to the flea market practically every weekend but haven't ventured down to the antique center yet.

5. Otter49

Otter49 DIS Veteran

I recommend The Barn. It's about 20 minutes from Disney, a very easy and scenic country drive.

Be sure to allow time for lunch in their kitschy restaurant and sit outside if the weather's good.

The restaurant is inexpensive with some good food, some pretty bad food, but it's fun.

The Barn

PS - If you do go to Renninger's, allow a couple of extra hours to explore downtown Mt. Dora, 5 minutes away. It's a neat little lakeside town.

6. newmouse2008

newmouse2008 Administrator Administrator

Orange tree Antique Mall!!!! It is in Orlando on S Orange ave. But I think worth the trip!!! We were in there a few months ago and one of the vendors had a huge supply of Disney and Mickey Mouse stuff!!!!!! old mouse ears, glassware, toys odd weird things..... this place has very little furniture!! mainly dishes, knick knacks, kitchen stuff, old albums, retro hats and clothes, jewelry, We can spend several hours just looking. I think there is another location farther north in Maitland too.

7. Otter49

Otter49 DIS Veteran