• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Antipasto Display

julierocks

Mouseketeer
Hello Ladies!

We are in the process of going through our BEO and our pre-reception was quoted to be $40.75 per guest. Yikes! We want to try and cut it down to just a display. Does anyone happen to have a picture of the antipasto display? What exactly comes with it? I searched some previous posts and the best I could find is from 2008. Hoping someone has some more recent information and wonderful pictures! TIA!

Julie :)

I'm getting the antipasto display. i don't have a pic of it but on my beo it says it comes with :cured meats, gourmet cheeses, marinated vegetables, and fresh baked bread. HTH. Sorry for no pics. maybe in a month and half. LoL :goodvibes

I don't have a photo of the display, and I wish I would have actually seen it, but we didn't get to our cocktail hour in time.

Our wedding planner suggested the antipasto display - we didn't even think about it before she mentioned it. We were going to go with hot and cold hors d'oeuvres. I'm glad she did though.

When we got to our reception, they held out 2 plates for us, and there were cheeses, meats, and some veggies on there. It seemed like it was a nice selection.

Our guests thought they were the bomb, though!

I would suggest going with it, especially if you are going to have a substantial dinner. We had a buffet, and we didn't want people to be full before dinner.

Hope this helps.

We had it for our 2007 wedding and it was fabulous. I don't have pictures but our planner brought us each a plate and everything was great, the little mozzarella cheese balls were yummy!

This is the only pic I have of mine...
(It's a little far away too)

30014.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter