• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anticipating great snacks!

kidlit

Mouseketeer
We are going again in May. Past two trips have been with the DP (one for free this was great!) However this time we are not getting the DP. We are only doing counter service and planning on trying some of the great snack options I have heard mentioned here in the past! Can anyone share their favorites. I know about Dole Whips, we plan on trying these this time. What else should we try? :cloud9:

Thanks for any and all suggestions
Kim :teeth:

We did this on our last trip and plan on doing it again for this trip in July. There are so many good snacks -- We love the funnel cakes at Sleepy Hollow & also from the stand in the American pavilion. The egg rolls in China are fabulous, as well as the child lunch/dinner. Snow cones from Japan. Fish & Chips from UK. Anything from the bakery in France!!! Oh, someone stop me!!! I could go on and on!!!!! :Pinkbounc

The funnell cakes at Sleepy Hollow are soooo good! my mouth is starting to water... My favorite counter service is at AK - the Chakranadi (?) Chicken Shop - it's so yummy! I can't wait to get it again! You've gotta try the Gelato in Italy too! And the frozen bananas....

I think I'm gonna have to go get something to eat now

A churro is a long, fried dough, cinnamon twist type thing. I haven't tried Disney's, but in general they are very tasty.

I know about Dole Whips, we plan on trying these this time. What else should we try? :cloud9:

Thanks for any and all suggestions
Kim :teeth:[/QUOTE]

after reading so many rave reviews about dole whips, i made it a priority the last time we went (about 3 weeks ago).
well, the service was terrible! the lady was downright nasty. and truthfully i wasn't very impressed. i had the float. it's pretty much pineapple flavored soft serve in some pineapple juice.

I am a big fan of the ice cream cookie sandwich from the Main St. Bakery, as well as the creme brulee in the bake shop in the France Pavillion. The new food area in The Land also has lots of options, but the creme brulee there was far less superior.
A lot of people are fans of the turkey leg too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter