Anthea Turner's Perfect Housewife

I had a look at the website and identified with those women. Scott leaves for work in the morning, nothing seems to happen and then he's home!! I think the DIS is more addictive than drugs, soon we will be reading the papers to hear that there has been a change in drugs laws and the DIS has been reclassified to class A!!!!

Not that I'm interested remotely :cool1: but for the benefit of some other people...not me you understand....could you tell me( I mean everybody ;) ) what day and what time?

Claire xx :teeth:

fizz13 said:
Not that I'm interested remotely :cool1: but for the benefit of some other people...not me you understand....could you tell me( I mean everybody ;) ) what day and what time?

Lol :rotfl2:

Does this mean that screwing them up and dumping in pile on the floor is not the correct way???? Gish to think Ive been going wrong all these years!!!

fizz13 said:

Thursday 8pm BBC3 :thumbsup2

Verity Chambers said:
it's the same in our house natalie!! drives me mad! :rolleyes:
Me three - My DH even taped this last week when had friends round. I came home the friday before and all my towels had been refolded. :lmao:

disneyangel said:
Me three - My DH even taped this last week when had friends round. I came home the friday before and all my towels had been refolded. :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: yep sounds like something my dh would do !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter