Answers To New Holiday Quest

Shadowkevin

Mouseketeer
Here are the answers to the new holiday quest were you get blue santa hat.

highlight below for answers

1. Change Clothes
2.The Ribbon is White
3.New Orleans Square
4. 5 rooms
5.Purple
6. 5 gifts
7.Go To Castle Forcourt
8. 8 wreathes
9. 30 presants
10. Go to Esplanade
11. 12 candy canes
12. 18 mickey snowflakes
13. 5 snow covered benches
14. Go to Castle Forcourt
15. Sit down on a bench

Posting of answers is a against the rules?

Hmm must have missed that even the post part about the host I know they probably dont like people moving through them so quickly but against the rules?

plz let us know if it is against the rules... shadow is my son and we can close the thread if need be..

If it were against the rules I would have guessed this would have been closed by now.

plz let us know if it is against the rules... shadow is my son and we can close the thread if need be..

I appreciate him taking the time to post it, for us with limited access to VMK any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for the Hints! :thumbsup2

Doodlebug:

Personally, I think easy to answer quests shouldn't have spoilers posted.
In the past, there were difficult quests based on questions from Disney
movies. If you haven't seen the movie, it was almost impossible to answer.

So spoilers helped. (And the answers were posted in "white" font so you'd
have to highlight with your mouse to see them.

Typically speaking, hosts have said on MANY occasions that they don't like
seeing the answers posted. I know that I've made my own quests, and I
wouldn't want people posting the answers to mine here, either.

If the thread needs to be modified, the moderators will do so.

imo, i think kiosk quest answers should not be posted here. but the quests that we all can do with the q button, i dont mind. some people do need help and look to their friends. the title of the thread does state it is the answers so if you dont want it to be spoiled, don't open that thread. but it would not hurt to also put it in white so it has to be hilighted.

just my opinion. :santa:

I also think "white out" is a good idea. (I did the white out if anyone is wondering) ShadowKevin did nothing wrong btw.

I suggest people try the quest first and if they get stuck maybe look towards the answers.

Also, I might as well mention since it was brought up. When the hosts do a quest (even in the Q) I am going to request we no longer make lists like this. I saw Host_Hula last week and she told us it bothers her and the other hosts to have them right out in the open like that without people trying.

We asked her if people got stuck? She seemed to imply (to the best the VMK dictionary and VMK values would allow) that if people were stuck, there could still be a quest thread like usually happens. But just dont list out the answers.

example:

Aengus: Hey I am really stuck with number 5. Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most lava of them all?

Cardinal: Duh! thats so easy. Aengus is the answer.

I have been watching the calendar for the quests and will bring this topic back up when its time for one to happen. Looks like Wednesday Hula has one :thumbsup2

:lmao: LOL aengus!

I think that would be a good idea too, but you cracked me up with the example.

good quest but i find it annoying with the lines to get into the castle forecourt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter