Another wedding request if you don't mind

laura forbes

Mouseketeer
Hiya I hope you guys dont mind but I have another wedding logo request for you.

I am not getting married until Nov 2009 but I really want to start doing somethig now and figured I could do my t-shirts welcome bags just now.

So I was hoping that you might be able to design me a logo our names are David and Laura and we are getting married in Nov 2009. I would like to use the logi for T-shirts and welcome bags with just the Nov 2009 on it and then hopefully when we get our official date use the same logo but with the full date for our wedding stationary.

I am not too sure what I would like for a logo yet but I was thinking either mickey and minnie or the castle.

I hope his makes some sense and I really hope someone can help. Thanks so much in advance.:flower3:

MMWEDROSES-1.jpg

MMWEDROSES.jpg

Actually........

I dont mean to be mean or nag or anything, but that wedding design is my design, only with other wording and a different background added.
I do not mind people using one of my designs as long as they give credit to the person who designed it. it is just not fair to the person who created it, to just post and say, I have these 2....

I do not mean to cause trouble or get people mad but I really think it is not fair posting and not mentioning where you got the original design from.....

to the original poster, there are a few designers who have wedding designs on their threads, including me, so feel free to take a look around and maybe you will find something you will like :)

I normally let someone know if I have used someone elses part of a design. I forgot to this time. To the OP the picture was not mine I only cut it out and pasted it on a different background and added the month and year to both but changed the names on one. I did not realize that it wasn't just a normal piece of clipart Patnl you do great work !!!!!

to the original poster, there are a few designers who have wedding designs on their threads, including me, so feel free to take a look around and maybe you will find something you will like :)

Hiya thanks so much I did not realise peoples designs were in threads till after I posted this, and you did a lovely design for me which I requested yesterday and I am definately using that one thanks so much again.

I normally let someone know if I have used someone elses part of a design. I forgot to this time. To the OP the picture was not mine I only cut it out and pasted it on a different background and added the month and year to both but changed the names on one. I did not realize that it wasn't just a normal piece of clipart Patnl you do great work !!!!!

I am not mad or anything, just wanted to clarify, thanks for explaining:goodvibes

Hiya thanks so much I did not realise peoples designs were in threads till after I posted this, and you did a lovely design for me which I requested yesterday and I am definately using that one thanks so much again.

Hiya laura
I am so glad you like the design I made you, and I hope your bridesmaid will decide on the color soon :goodvibes :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter