Another way to make a little extra cash for our Disney funds

No, it's never been this busy before. I always wait until the last couple of days to upload my videos, and I've never had the site be anything like this. I still have 19 more to go. Minus the 22 that I didn't even film because I didn't see the point since I doubt I'm even going to be able to upload these last 19. I'm excited about the prospect of making $2000 next month though! My goal for the 2 of us is to make $1400 though, since I have a lot of $2 items to review now that they allow different scents & flavors per product.

Jennifer

I'm excited about the prospect of making $2000 next month though! My goal for the 2 of us is to make $1400 though, since I have a lot of $2 items to review now that they allow different scents & flavors per product.

Jennifer

So there is no money cap? That would be great. And I am so glad they allow us to review the different flavors of the same product. I mean, gosh, each flavor of ice cream has a life of it's own! ;)

tink

I solemly swear I will never in the future try to upload reviews at the eleventh hour. :badpc:

tink

Amen sister! This is physically painful. I've got 91 uploaded and I think the other 9 are going to have to go on next months because I can't get in! :headache:

"No, it's never been this busy before. I always wait until the last couple of days to upload my videos, and I've never had the site be anything like this. I still have 19 more to go. Minus the 22 that I didn't even film because I didn't see the point since I doubt I'm even going to be able to upload these last 19. I'm excited about the prospect of making $2000 next month though! My goal for the 2 of us is to make $1400 though, since I have a lot of $2 items to review now that they allow different scents & flavors per product.

Jennifer"

How do you make so much each month? Do you have $200 in referrals alone?

Question: Since I cannot access the web site to find the answer on my own, maybe someone can help. How do you keep track of how many unapproved reviews you have submitted? Expo does not number them, they just list them, so is there a page that says you have 45 submitted unapproved reviews or do you have to count them on the page? It's so hard to figure out where I'm at because I can't log in! Thanks! tink

Most of my videos that are pending are kitchen items! Waah! If I waited until next month I would have been paid double! Oh well, I still think $5 is great too.

Mine are uploading! I can taste that $500 already. Help me spend my money by voting in the budget board poll I just started. The Diser's collective decision will prevail. :grouphug:

Mine are uploading! I can taste that $500 already. Help me spend my money by voting in the budget board poll I just started. The Diser's collective decision will prevail. :grouphug:

WOO HOOO got my last ones uploaded just now..

Now if they will approve them all it will have all been worth it...:cool1: :cool1:

im so upset. this wont work for me. im using my digital camera and DBF (on this thread, hes Mpbb42) keeps saying they are too big. His upload sooooooo fast! anyone know how to compress a .mov file?

(btw i keep saying he should use his expo dollars to take me out to a nice dinner next month since i found this awesome thread! he says no. so boooo!!)

It's working!!!!!!:cool1: I know where I'll be for the next 45 minutes.:surfweb:

Tinkerbell_Tiffany when you all upload how long does it take for one video?
is there a way to make it quicker?
Today 10:50 PM

To answer your question, on my computer, it takes approximately 3-4 minutes (depending on website traffic) to upload to expotv. Good luck!:thumbsup2

No, I meant making $1400-$2000 for August, not July. I've only earned $5 in referal money, lol.

You can make 100 videos per account. Dh and I both have an account. If we EACH do 100 $10 videos, that = $1000 each, for a grand total of $2000 for the month of August. If we each do say 70 $10 videos and 30 $2 videos, that will give us around $1500 for the month. Just depends on how many videos you do from either category.

I was planning ahead!

For the month of July, I've gotten about 175 videos uploaded, so we'll have close to $900 for the month (between dh and I).

Jennifer

when you all upload how long does it take for one video?
is there a way to make it quicker?

It went extremely slow for me today but usually not that long. I like to open up 2 browsers at the same time and upload in one window then go to the other and upload and just keep switching back and forth..

Wahoo! I just got the last few in. I was able to get up to 99. Was about to do press on to # 100, but it's past midnight EST.

DF was only able to get 60 done and uploaded. But that's still a hefty chunk of change.

I am so glad we didn't start with all our electronic gadgets and such. All of the ones we did this month would have been $2 videos. Good thing we were able to get them all in for July.

I think we will continue to do some $2 videos for the future. Maybe half and half. I'm not sure how many $10 things we own to review.

Thanks again to everyone for the info on this thread.

Well, I put it off this month- but starting tomorrow, the 1st, I'm going to start making vids for this site. Let's see if I can't catch up with some of you! :rotfl:

Well, tonight didn't go very well for me. I only had (3) videos that I wanted to get uploaded tonight but the website just would not cooperate. I was only able to upload (1) and it went fairly quickly but when I tried to upload the other (2), the site just locked up.:sad2:

I plan to be ahead of the game for August. I'll have more extra time when my DDs are back in school. I got a really late start for July.

Thanks again to the OP. What a great deal!:thumbsup2

Can we review services; such as cable services? I'd love to give a review of RCN (hated it) and one on Verizon Fios (love it) and get paid for it.

I can probably get 75 videos in this month in the $10 category but it will be a one time deal.

Now, if camping equipment pays $10 then I'll easily make the 100 videos. I just wish they paid more than once a month, I'd be great if I'd have the money before my September Disney vacation.

But there is something I need to look into, if memory serves; Paypal only lets you move $500 a month from your Paypal account to your bank account, the rest has to sit in your PayPal account. Am I remember right?:confused3

Ally, I think you're right about the PayPal...

This really seems too good to be true. With my luck, they'll stop offering the $5 as soon as I get around to making my first video. This would be a GREAT way to fundraise for Team in Training and The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! I could meet my fundraising goalfor the Disney Marathon in a few months! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter