Another wait list question

kent285

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to plan a Sunday arrival with Friday departure. The Sunday night and Thursday night are unavailable at this time. Are my chances any better or worse if I wait list the whole trip or should I go ahead and book the other nights and wait list the Sunday night and Thursday night? TIA

If you waitlist the whole trip, the nights in between could disappear.

Is this an all-or-nothing reservation for you? What will you do if Sunday or Thursday doesn't come though?

No not all or nothing. I am going to be in Fl for business and I thought I would try to plan a last minute trip. Maybe I will go ahead and book those days. Thanks:)

I would book what you can and then wait list the other nights. By doing that, you have a better chance as one night wait lists are easier to fill than whole weeks.

I would book what you can and then wait list the other nights. By doing that, you have a better chance as one night wait lists are easier to fill than whole weeks.
I was able to reserve Sunday at another DVC resort and I am wait listed for Thursday. Thank you for the advice.

I was able to reserve Sunday at another DVC resort and I am wait listed for Thursday. Thank you for the advice.

you can still waitlist that Sunday with your first choice so you'll be at the same resort that whole week. Just WL with switching the Resort you have for Sunday to the one you want. Just watch the points if not the same

you can still waitlist that Sunday with your first choice so you'll be at the same resort that whole week. Just WL with switching the Resort you have for Sunday to the one you want. Just watch the points if not the same
Did not know that-thanks!

Whew!! Wait list for that last night came through-24 days out. Thank you again for the advice:))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter