Another visa company than CIBT?

MinionOfMaleficent

Earning My Ears
I'm planning on going on the October China trip and am starting to look at visa options. Is there a company besides CIBT that anyone has used and trusts? CIBT just seems really expensive.

I used China Visa Service Center (mychinavisa.com) to obtain visas issued by the Houston Consulate. They provided very quick service. It was $99 per person service charge (on top of the $140 visa fee and shipping.) I called 4 services in Houston for price comparisons. I found one for $89. The lowest cost was $69, but the company's address was a residence so I was a bit reluctant since I needed my passport back quickly. Hopefully you'll find better options in cities.

Not sure if you still need this or not but we used Allied Passport for work and they were fast but i don't remember how much it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter