another vero question

firelaw

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are not dvc members yet. We are on the fringe. With that said, we have booked vero in april to try it out and see what it offers.

We are lookng for restaurant recommendations and any other tips on the resort.

Thanks ahead of time

Our favorite restaurants are the Riverside Cafe and Nino's (Italian). Both are very casual and the food is very good. Portions at Nino's are huge!! We've had mixed experiences with Shutters at the resort. Some years it was great, others - not so much. Hope you enjoy your stay.

We also loved Riverside Cafe(great for sunset). Ocean Grille & Scampi Grille were great too! We enjoyed Sonya's at the resort though it was quite expensive!

We also loved Riverside Cafe(great for sunset). Ocean Grille & Scampi Grille were great too! We enjoyed Sonya's at the resort though it was quite expensive!

We have been owners at Vero Beach since 1999, and have stayed at the resort many times. It it one of our favorite places to go on vacation.

We like to go to the Lobster Shanty in Vero Beach. It is located right on the inland waterway and has some nice views. For more casual dining, we like to go to Mr. Manatee's in Vero Beach. Both of these are close together.

We also like to go to Captain Hiram's in Sebastian. We usually go there for lunch.

Jeff

As a VB owner I think the options at the resort are very good. We also have enjoyed the Ocean Grill just down the road.

I'm a big fan of Orchid Island Pizza right outside the resort at the light, I always enjoy the Miami Cheesesteak there. Its a good lunch option, we usually will eat it by the resort pool.

Down by Indian River Mall, there are a lot of chain restaurant options. We usually head down that way and eat at Carabba's, TGI Friday, Cracker Barrel, etc.

We have been owners at Vero Beach since 1999, and have stayed at the resort many times. It it one of our favorite places to go on vacation.

We like to go to the Lobster Shanty in Vero Beach. It is located right on the inland waterway and has some nice views. For more casual dining, we like to go to Mr. Manatee's in Vero Beach. Both of these are close together.

We also like to go to Captain Hiram's in Sebastian. We usually go there for lunch.

Jeff

Those are our favorites along with Nino's.

We love VB! My DH and I have gone there during 2 out of our 3 pregnancies, so it has been a nice little retreat for us before a new baby joined our family.
On our first trip we discovered The Lemon Tree. It is an AWESOME restaurant in the downtown area of Vero Beach. We went back there on our second trip and loved it just as much as the first time. I highly recommend trying it out!!

We've been going to Vero Beach since 1996 and dining out for us is iffy there. We are spoiled at home with wonderful restaurants and are often disappointed at Vero Beach. Last spring we found Cobalt at the Vero Beach Hotel (a Kimpton resort). It was wonderful for lunch. We will try it again in a couple of weeks. We also ate at the Citrus Grill that trip and that was great too. That one has had so-so reviews recently though. Both of these are pricey. We tried Mulligan's in Sebastian too. Don't bother. All six of us hated it! We are from New England and the seafood at Mulligans was just awful compared to what we have at home. It gets good reviews here though. I've heard Lemon Tree is good as someone mentioned before. That's on my to try list for the next trip as well. We like the Riverside Grill too.

We've been going to Vero Beach since 1996 and dining out for us is iffy there. We are spoiled at home with wonderful restaurants and are often disappointed at Vero Beach. Last spring we found Cobalt at the Vero Beach Hotel (a Kimpton resort). It was wonderful for lunch. We will try it again in a couple of weeks. We also ate at the Citrus Grill that trip and that was great too. That one has had so-so reviews recently though. Both of these are pricey. We tried Mulligan's in Sebastian too. Don't bother. All six of us hated it! We are from New England and the seafood at Mulligans was just awful compared to what we have at home. It gets good reviews here though. I've heard Lemon Tree is good as someone mentioned before. That's on my to try list for the next trip as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter