• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Untitled Hyena Thread- Everyone is Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn it.. we need the link on the old to get to new for everyone..:scared:

I was in mid post here
did you take a blender

:lmao:

NO!

We bought two tiny bottles of White Zinfindel at the 7-11 and had that with roasted marshmallows and chocolate chip cookies.. a regualr gourmet treat! :rotfl2:

Darn it.. we need the link on the old to get to new for everyone..:scared:

I was in mid post here

:lmao:

NO!

We bought two tiny bottles of White Zinfindel at the 7-11 and had that with roasted marshmallows and chocolate chip cookies.. a regualr gourmet treat! :rotfl2:

and you call yourself a camper..pa leaseeeeeeee.....any self respecting southern woman knows this. you have the basics that you take and a blender is one of them. next time make sure you have one..:rotfl2:

and you call yourself a camper..pa leaseeeeeeee.....any self respecting southern woman knows this. you have the basics that you take and a blender is one of them. next time make sure you have one..:rotfl2:

But I'm a northerner..

Whew, that was a panic moment, thought I wasn't going to be able to find you. Thanks for PMing me the link Pix! You da Girl!:thumbsup2

Also, can someone please PM me when they remove the slideshow on the home page. I don't dare go to the main page or my computer just tries to download and I can't get to any of the threads.

Boy, you guys are prolific, EMP ;).

:thumbsup2 What's up Mary Jo? How's it going? Bernice, Alison and Sarah and I are planning to hang out at DL on May 17th. You are welcome to join us if you'd like. Bernice is moving to Minnesota :(

Is that better than being a yankee?

IE has mystical powers over the EE:wizard:

Thanks also Bernice!:thumbsup2 I feel like I'm the unwanted neighbor on the DIS. Having to sneak in through the back door instead of the front door, not allowed to talk to anyone other than the Hyenas. Not allowed to read the important news threads of the day!:lmao: I'll probably overspend and end up going bankrupt because I can't get to the Budget Board.:scared1: And how in the world will I know if it's ok to put my teenager on a leash the next time I go to DL??:confused3 :laughing:

darn DIS slow down, did anyone else make it back?

Yes but I had my magic carpet taxi stop to get a dole whip float.
thblij13.gif

:thumbsup2 What's up Mary Jo? How's it going? Bernice, Alison and Sarah and I are planning to hang out at DL on May 17th. You are welcome to join us if you'd like. Bernice is moving to Minnesota :(

Tapping my pretty ruby slippers

There's no place like home, there's no place like home..... will this move my furniture too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter