Another Unofficial Chatterbox Thread- Everyone is Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eatmypixiedust

<font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f
:cheer2: :woohoo:
rc0fn5.gif
:yay: :banana:
4i34l.jpg

Staley- I want one of those Dinosaurs too! They look friggen cool! :rotfl2:

I'm in!

By the way: Thanks, Bernice, for the rewards info! :)

What about a Barbie? Or do you think she's too young yet for that?

I'm in!

By the way: Thanks, Bernice, for the rewards info! :)

What about a Barbie? Or do you think she's too young yet for that?

Oh yeah. She loves Barbies. We had planned on getting her a couple. maybe the holiday one.. its so pretty. plus the other 25th anniversary Care Bear.. Its gold. She has the silver one, and loves it. a couple of movies. Basic little stuff. But no BIG gift.

Oh yeah. She loves Barbies. We had planned on getting her a couple. maybe the holiday one.. its so pretty. plus the other 25th anniversary Care Bear.. Its gold. She has the silver one, and loves it. a couple of movies. Basic little stuff. But no BIG gift.

I used to love Care Bears. I had a small plush of the green one with the lucky charm on his belly. Do you remember Popples? I wanted one as a kid.

Hey, I think Fred's has Barbies, or at least one of the fancy ones, on sale this week. I saw it in their ad, and she had this big, gorgeous dress. :lovestruc

Great, I post a question after everyone left the old thread.:lmao: Anyway, Pix, had a question. Our Wii comes with remote controller, sports game and 3 other current games (have no idea what until I get them I guess).:confused3 So other than the Wii Fit are there any other Must Get games or accessories?:confused3 :confused3

Two windows open.. this is fun.

Go in and out the windows.. go in and out the windows.. go in and out the windows.. as you have done before.

yeah.. here this is waht I said..
Does she have a play kitchen? Cash register, shopping cart.. now is a good time to introduce that type of pretend play, beyond babies and dress up.
Skip the fakey food, keep a few of your boxes and cans - cleaned and taped . She can play store for hours. I love to have "real " things for kids to use.. they want to be like you , might as well give them the thngs that you use.. but in a safe manner.

oh, if you buy hte fake money for a cahs register.. get it laminated! lasts a lot longer, plus I only gave them a bit at a time. Less to pick up .

Or if you feel adventurous and don't mind the mess.. a paint easel, brushes, apron, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter