• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another under 3 ?????

ntburns22

DIS Veteran
When we are at a TS like a buffet or CRT for example will they give my DS2 a drink? Will I be able to purchase one? I just wasn't too sure because of the set prices for these meals.

One thing about going to a set-price meals in Disney is they do not charge for under age 3 and they bring out kids drinks and a kids plate of food. For CRT, our daughter was brought out her own plate of food and drink. At Buffets, they served our daughter drinks in kid cups and we just got a small plate for her at the buffet line.

Cinderumbrella said:
wait... so you ordered a child's meal for your DC2 and it was free???
At CRT, which is a fixed price restaurant, therefore the equivalent of a family style or buffet. Not the same as an order off the menu kind of place. (wouldn't that be nice! ;) )

I was about to be really excited ... :(
Heaven forbid that DS2 would eat off our plate, he is a PICKY eater and I can't live on chicken nuggets and mac and cheese for a whole week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter