• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another transportation thread!

Zim

Meow meow
We've done the WDW to Cruise Ship once before and took a sedan.

This time we're also incorporating a day to Universal Studios.

I'm wondering if our best bet for a party of 4 would be to:
- Rent a car from Walt Disney Car Care Center on the day before the cruise
- Use it that day to spend at Universal Studios
- Then drive it to a drop off car center at Cape Canaveral to hop on the boat

We'd still need to get transportation to MCO afterward, but this might be a good cost option I'm thinking. Anyone have a better suggestion? Would anyone think it's better to just cab it to Universal and then use Disney's Bus Service from AoA to the cruise ship??

Thanks for any help!

Another option....

Use DreamsUnlimited for a 1-Day 2-Park Universal tickets with transfers ($571 over UT's $516 without transfer)

Use DCL Buses for transport to Cruise from AoA and from Cruise to MCO ($192 RT for 4, right? - I'm having a hard time nailing down the transfers for DCL buses, but I think it's $24 pp one way?)

This might be a cheaper route I'm thinking?

(ps... we don't have to make any Palo or spa ressies, so no need to be the first on the ship)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter