Another ticket question (FL resident)

G&GMom

Mouseketeer
I have a trip planned for next week with my kids and we are bringing my nephews for their first time. I was planning on buying them 3 day park hoppers at AAA, which I understand I have to exchange at guest services for the real ticket. I am basically wondering if I am going to have any kind of hassle when I go to do this. All the information I can find says that you do have to show FL residency for each adult ticket. These are both "adult" tickets but the kids are not old enough to have any kind of id. I do have a Florida drivers license, so will this be enough for their tickets?

I have a trip planned for next week with my kids and we are bringing my nephews for their first time. I was planning on buying them 3 day park hoppers at AAA, which I understand I have to exchange at guest services for the real ticket.

1- I am basically wondering if I am going to have any kind of hassle when I go to do this. All the information I can find says that you do have to show FL residency for each adult ticket.

2- These are both "adult" tickets but the kids are not old enough to have any kind of id. I do have a Florida drivers license, so will this be enough for their tickets?

1- Nope.

2- They will check YOUR Florida ID when you activate the underage kids' tickets.

Normally they don't ask, however once when I had my DD's friend with us and I was getting her the Fl Resident pass, they did ask for ID & she was either 11 or 12! We had her school ID with her because I was afraid something like that would happen, so we showed that & were ok.. Now we were getting Season Passes, so that may have made the difference, I don't know. All I know is my ID didn't cover it for her. Different last names...again, I don't know if that was the reason. This was also at least 6 years ago too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter