Another Sw ?

Malibustyle23

DIS Veteran
We have a super early flight at 6:10 am leaving BWI to MCO. Is there a way to see if we are the first and only stop on this flight? There are no stops after our Baltimore departure.

Am I able to see somehow how booked or at capacity the flight is currently?

How early should I actually get to the airport? We haven't flown since '07.

Is BWI open 24/7?

Sorry I realize that was a few questions but I think that will answer everything. Thanks!

Personally I'd be at the airport by 4:30 AM and BWI will be open then.

You should be able to look at your reservation and the flight from BWI to MCO. It would show if you have a connection or not.

You should be able to look at your reservation and the flight from BWI to MCO. It would show if you have a connection or not.
I know we are a straight flight there but I'm wondering if we are anyone else's connection flight. Would my info say that?

I know we are a straight flight there but I'm wondering if we are anyone else's connection flight. Would my info say that?
Depending on how close you are to your travel date you can use http://www.flightview.com/flighttracker/ and enter in the airline, date of flight and flight number. It will tell you it's scheduled flight for that day and you can determine if it's coming from another city or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter