Another Stroller Q! Reclining???? Please Help

canfield77

Earning My Ears
I will be taking my 14 Month old in May, and I really want to buy or rent a stroller that reclines quite a bit for him to sleep in. I'm planning on taking three to four hour breaks each day to go back to the resort to nap, but DS is so all over the place about naps, that I want to have something more comfortable for him to nap in, than our stroller that doesn't recline, just in case. What strollers have you had experience with that you like, that recline enough for a baby to sleep (somewhat) comfortably in? I was thinking about using Orlando Stroller Rentals, I really like how much their strollers recline, but I've never used this service before. Has anyone had good experiences with them, or another stroller rental service? I just don't want to spend over a $100 dollars on a rental when I could possibly buy one for around that and keep it... The only stroller we have now is a Maclaren (umbrella type), and DS cannot sleep in that thing at all, there is no room for his head. Any suggestions?

I just wrote up a testimonial for all other Canadians travelling with little ones about the great experience we had with Orlando Stroller Rentals. I don't know if you can click on my screen-name to access it...

The Baby Jogger City Single reclines flat, so your baby will be comfortably laid out flat on a soft surface, fully protected by the sun canopy. These strollers are wonderful and the service and price offered by Orlando Stroller Rentals really impressed us. It helped make our vacation, the first with a toddler, run very smoothly. Trust me, you'll be happy you decided to rent from them, not the ones Disney has to offer - especially at the end of a long day, or if you want to go off property!

I just bought a baby jogger city mini for our dd2 to take on our trip (and use at home of course). I did lots of research and I thought I would lose my mind before I made a decision. I really like the stroller and the recline is almost flat with plenty of room for my dd2. It folds so easliy. The sunshade is HUGE.
I really didnt want to pay for a rental, so I ordered my own. Got it at diapers.com
They price matched the one at albeebaby.com for $195 and then I got 10% off for it being my first order. No shipping and handling so my price was $174

We brought our stroller. It is a Chicco stroller and reclines quite a bit. It was simple to check at the gate for the flight and folded easily for getting on and off the bus. It cost about $80 and you can keep it.

We have a Joovy Kooper. We love it. My son also loves it. And it reclines all the way (flat). We will be taking it with us when we go in May.

I bought a Perego Plinko P3 for my niece. It reclines and she slept in it a few times while at WDW. I bought mine from www.albeebaby.com It was a bit more than the Disney rental for 2 weeks and I have used it twice so far for WDW trips (28 days) and plan on using it again this year with the younger niece.

I bought a Perego Plinko P3 for my niece. It reclines and she slept in it a few times while at WDW. I bought mine from www.albeebaby.com It was a bit more than the Disney rental for 2 weeks and I have used it twice so far for WDW trips (28 days) and plan on using it again this year with the younger niece.

I second this, I love my P3, you can pick them up on craigslist quite often. Its a good size for travel and lays down all the way and the hood is very big so when they are sitting or partially reclined you can cover them completely (which we always pull the hood down over the seat when on rides to cover our stuff and also to keep the sun from beating on it:)

We have a Joovy Kooper. We love it. My son also loves it. And it reclines all the way (flat). We will be taking it with us when we go in May.

How is it in a bus? does it get in people's way?

Joovy Kooper is my top contender...

We rented a mini city jogger but we rented from Magic Stroller Rentals. We did not have room in our car to bring our stroller and we LOVED the rental service. We had no problems with the stroller and it included a parent organizer and rain cover (we just had to ask for it when we sent in the reservation request but there was no charge). My DD3 slept in it very comfortably every day of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter