Another Southwest Question

Disneyaunt4

<font color=red>I wonder what they put in that wax
They just released the dates I have been waiting for, but every time I put in the airports I can fly out of (Boston and Manchester NH) is says it is discontinued as of 8/9 13 is this a glitch or did I miss something?

I am getting the same message :eek: Someone called and was told all the fares are not up yet and to wait half an hour :rolleyes1

Me too. Tried to book PHL to MCO and it says it is discontinued. I didn't hear anything either. What the heck???!!!! I will be totally ticked if this is the case, I have a lot of points to use.

Cyndi

Getting the same thing out of Tulsa and Branson MO.

:confused3

So good to hear this might be just missing fares. Was so disappointed that service was discontinued!

I'm getting the same message trying to book out of Detroit and Flint and I know they haven't cancelled those routes.

I even tried to book Boston to Los Angeles, just to make sure that Orlando wasn't the problem. Same error!

Getting the same message for Buffalo NY....almost had a heart attack...I have LUV vouchers I wanted to use for our September trip. good to know it is a "glitch"

I put in the August 9 date that they say is the last one and then was able to get to the "try our low fare calendar":rolleyes1 Then I was able to get all the dates for August and September (til the 27th):yay:

Getting the same message here from Hartford to Orlando.:( So frustrating since I have to leave for work at 8 and I was hoping to be all booked before I left.:furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter