Another Southwest Question

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Disneyaunt4, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Disneyaunt4

Disneyaunt4 <font color=red>I wonder what they put in that wax

They just released the dates I have been waiting for, but every time I put in the airports I can fly out of (Boston and Manchester NH) is says it is discontinued as of 8/9 13 is this a glitch or did I miss something?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

I am getting the same message :eek: Someone called and was told all the fares are not up yet and to wait half an hour :rolleyes1

4. Cyndibear

Cyndibear I love my DVC's!!!!

Me too. Tried to book PHL to MCO and it says it is discontinued. I didn't hear anything either. What the heck???!!!! I will be totally ticked if this is the case, I have a lot of points to use.

Cyndi

5. JoBird

JoBird <font color=7570ff>Proud Charter Member of the Tag

Getting the same thing out of Tulsa and Branson MO.

:confused3

6. Diz Kids

Diz Kids Mouseketeer

So good to hear this might be just missing fares. Was so disappointed that service was discontinued!

7. jenjordan

jenjordan Earning My Ears

I'm getting the same message trying to book out of Detroit and Flint and I know they haven't cancelled those routes.

8. LaurenT

LaurenT DIS Veteran

I even tried to book Boston to Los Angeles, just to make sure that Orlando wasn't the problem. Same error!

9. Mickey&JoshNut

Mickey&JoshNut <font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c

Getting the same message for Buffalo NY....almost had a heart attack...I have LUV vouchers I wanted to use for our September trip. good to know it is a "glitch"

10. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

I put in the August 9 date that they say is the last one and then was able to get to the "try our low fare calendar":rolleyes1 Then I was able to get all the dates for August and September (til the 27th):yay:

11. taymacsmom

taymacsmom DIS Veteran

Getting the same message here from Hartford to Orlando.:( So frustrating since I have to leave for work at 8 and I was hoping to be all booked before I left.:furious: