another socks with crocs question...Sorry

disney4us91

oh, to be in Disney
Ok I have my Pearl/pink Disney crocks and I put them on with some little ankle socks and yuck! I didn't like the way they looked. I wore my red ones in Jan. with black socks and jeans but they were fine. I did not like the white socks and even though they were sport ankle socks I still could see to much of the sock and I didn't like it with shorts. any suggesttion on smaller socks or a different color. I have to wear socks I tried without and I didn't like the feel and my feet got dirty. In the long run I guess comfort will win out over style. Thanks for any imput.

hi gap and old navy sell something called"not socks"..lower than ankle socks..i m not crazy about the look either but i wear it when im walking the dog,groceries, etc...who cares-when you wear em people know its a comfort thing anyway so

I wear them with "no show" socks that come just over the heel. If you can find black ones, they actually look good because the mickey head cutouts are then black mickey heads.

I picked up the no-show socks in black and white at Walmart, so they must be available in lots of places. They're kind of like those low-cut socks with the pom-pom on the back, except without the pom-pom. They come pretty close to disappearing, but frankly, I figure if I've chosen comfort over fashion enough to wear the Crocs, showing a little sock is the least of it. :-) I wouldn't wear taller socks, I guess...... (Well, except with pants where they don't show.....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter