Another Singles thread... what the heck...

anybody planning a trip.... this week... next month... next year...

i've got my 2 trips planned for next year. March 6-13, 2011, and then sometime in November 2011. Haven't picked actual dates yet, but I'm likely going to try and go around the Festival of the Masters so I can catch it. Just need to decide if I'm starting my trip with it or ending the trip with it.

i've got my 2 trips planned for next year. March 6-13, 2011, and then sometime in November 2011. Haven't picked actual dates yet, but I'm likely going to try and go around the Festival of the Masters so I can catch it. Just need to decide if I'm starting my trip with it or ending the trip with it.

You know DC, you are going to miss my birthday by one day. Need to extend your trip. . .sorry. . .(lol)

You know DC, you are going to miss my birthday by one day. Need to extend your trip. . .sorry. . .(lol)

Which way would I need to extend it? I have to be back at work on monday the 14th, but I could always fly in a day earlier if I wanted....

:teeth:

Which way would I need to extend it? I have to be back at work on monday the 14th, but I could always fly in a day earlier if I wanted....

:teeth:

Extend by one day. But since that is NOT possible (birthday is the 14th - and I might actually have to work), just celebrate with me on Saturday. . .2 days early. . .lol.

Extend by one day. But since that is NOT possible (birthday is the 14th - and I might actually have to work), just celebrate with me on Saturday. . .2 days early. . .lol.

Definately may be doable. Already planning on possibly hitting up City Walk at least once during the trip since i have a friend (old co-worker) over in Melborne who wants to party with me at some point while down there.

:laughing: Last year it was scary how much the two of us plus another friend who was down there with me drank at City Walk. the 3 of us easily spent well over $200 and we walked away at last call stone cold sober.

Definately may be doable. Already planning on possibly hitting up City Walk at least once during the trip since i have a friend (old co-worker) over in Melborne who wants to party with me at some point while down there.

:laughing: Last year it was scary how much the two of us plus another friend who was down there with me drank at City Walk. the 3 of us easily spent well over $200 and we walked away at last call stone cold sober.

Sounds like a fun time. . .

:wave2: Hello everyone! My name is Robin, and I've recently been perusing the Adult and Solo Travelers boards and wanted to say hello! I am currently residing in Colorado, but I will be moving down to Orlando in Feb. :)

:wave2: Hello everyone! My name is Robin, and I've recently been perusing the Adult and Solo Travelers boards and wanted to say hello! I am currently residing in Colorado, but I will be moving down to Orlando in Feb. :)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky you on the February move!!!!
and :welcome: since the Duck is currently in the air :goodvibes

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky you on the February move!!!!
and :welcome: since the Duck is currently in the air :goodvibes

Thank you! I was accepted as a part of the Disney Career Start Program so when it is finished in Aug, I plan on making the move more permanently :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi! I'm Megan..26..formally from Cincinnati but moved to back to Orlando a few weeks ago! I did the college program and professional internship in 2008/2009 and now I'm back to teach in the Celebration area! Any locals here?!

Hey everyone.

I just joined the DISboars. Pretty excited about getting involved. I'm Amanda and I'm from Oregon.:wave2:

Hi! I'm Megan..26..formally from Cincinnati but moved to back to Orlando a few weeks ago! I did the college program and professional internship in 2008/2009 and now I'm back to teach in the Celebration area! Any locals here?!

plannning to move next year and possibly substitute teach elementary. How's the school system?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter