• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another School Shooting

I can't say much but I can say someone made a joke about it at my school and is now expelled and in juvieneille. (can't spell it) But I can't say much or else I could get in huge trouble.

Yeah, no less than 10 schools withing a 25ish mile radius around here has had the exact same threats or something very similar. It's happened often so it's sadly not really a really big deal anymore.

wow. that must of been terrifying. im glad to hear your ok.

yesterday, a high school in our district was evacuated becuase a sophmore was going to bomb the school during an assembly today. this kid had blue prints and the chemicals to do it. but he wasnt so smart, i guess he said somthing about it and then everyone talked about it at school, then eventually the teachers found out and brougth him in to be questioned and then they evacuatred the school then they screached his locker, they found gloves, wires, wire cliipers and the blueprints in his locker to make the bomb. he was arrested. i guess that he had two other friends with him.

so today we had even more police at out school that usual.

at my school, the police being there isnt unusual, we have a lot of gang fights and stuff of that nature alot. we also get alot of "hit lists". also, we have alot of drug bust and people with weapons in there lockers.

i also feel the same walking down the halls, wondering if they are going to pull something derastic or if your on someones hit list or something like that.

At a different school in my area, somebody wrote in permenant marker on the desk "I want to be a hero like Cho, watch out".

The guy was caught.

People are seriously sick. Just sick.

Yeah, sick.

I heard a rumor that Cho wrote on one of his desks "I am a hero". That's probably where he got it from.

Oh my Shelby! I'm glad your alright, I can't imagine how frightening.
This just proves how sick our world is, wanting to top, and overcome waht a mass murderer did. Great, jsut great.

i live within an hour and a half of va tech. i have been on the campus. i have seen the areas that cho walked in. i cant even begin to fathom the pain those families are going through. the families later talk about how their child died. they would have to say "my son/daughter was shot by a mad man on a rampage." we need to pray for the families and loosen up on gun laws. the liberals will say "we need stricter gun laws so things like this wont happen." thats a load of crap! i have lived in west virginia almost my entire life of 14 years. the 1 thing you will never see is a true west virginian without a gun and the same thing goes 4 virginians. what is the chance that one of the students in that class building wouldnt at least have a small handgun on them. they should never have even mentioned the fact that this is the biggest shooting ever (or whatever) cuz now like sparx said some one will want to break it. some nut with a spurt of anger.:mad:

yikes shelby that is REALLY scary!!!

waaay before my time (1976 I think it happened)
there was a huge shooting at my school.
a student made a documentary about it last year for a project and she screened it at an assembly, it was really powerful. Very frightening.
In the drama class there is this window that leads to some random storage room, and you can see pieces of glass with bulletholes in them. I went in there once, it was really eerie.

A couple of years ago we had a shooting threat, we had like a SWAT team type thing at my school partolling all day.
Kinda scary.

And last year, someone got hacked up by a machete (not killed, but SEVERELY wounded), we went into lock-down for a while on that one.

WE have ALOT of fights with ALOT of people getting hurt, but thank GOd we've never had a shooting (since 1976).

A couple of schools in my area have had shootings & stabbings.
Really scary stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter