Another Restaurant Question...

TinkHappy

DIS Veteran
We are visiting at the end of August...we are staying at the PBH, can we make "reservations" for the restaurants at the hotel?

I think I remember...if you are staying at one of the onsite hotels you can actually "skip" to the front of the line when waiting for a table. Is this true for all Universal restaurants?

I am getting very anxious about our visit. I like to be prepared somewhat, not overly so, but somewhat prepared.

Thanks for all the help!!

I believe concierge can do that...OR you can...just in CW near the Endangered Species store is a kiosk, or stop by that restaurant, and I know the kiosk in IOA is to the left toward Hulk after you enter thru Port of Entry.

With your room key, you do get bumped up in line to "next available", but there may still be people ahead of you. My advice is this: don't eat at CW at 8pm...or 7pm....we've found 5-6pm arrival usually doesn't have much of a wait, if at all.....go early and you won't have hardly any waiting....

End of August will have light crowds. The kids are back in school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter