Another Question About Upgrades...

fkfad

Earning My Ears
Do you find out you've been upgraded before you check-in? In other words, are you notified before you arrive at the port?

:confused3

Folks have found out when they get their documents, after they get their documents, but before they check in at the port and when they've checked in at the port.

Thanks, that pretty much covers it! :rotfl2:

I remain hopeful that when we check-in confetti and baloons will start to fall from the ceiling and someone will say to us "Congratulations, you are the lucky recipients of a 10 category upgrade!"

:banana:

Friends of our found out when they called to book REAS and Debbie told them they were in room xxxx, cat 4 upgrade for them from a cat 6 if I remember correctly!!

We didn't find out about our upgrade until after we went to our room number which was on our tickets. This was in Aug 98 and part of the land/sea package. We went to our room and a cabin steward came by and told us we were in the wrong room and helped us find out what our new room assignment was. Our luggage also went to the original room but the room steward helped us get it to our new room. We went from a category 12 to a category 9. Since they had been sailing less than a month I think they have worked that out since. It fit in with our trip though. On our flight down (our honeymoon) we were separated by an aisle though a kind person switched with one of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter